• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle I & II Courses in Mt. Carrol, IL

Re: Precision Rifle I & II Courses in Mt. Carrol, IL

I've been looking into this site for rifle training. They were once connected to the US Training Center. The facility looks top notch. Does anyone have experience with the current course and if it is a good choice?

I have not been to one of these courses, but I know Eric Davis the director of Training. He is a retired Marine and a Dept of State Firearms Instructor. He is very particular about his instructors and I am sure you would be happy with the instruction and the accommodations. The Facility is top notch BW / US Training put a lot of time and money into the range. The Course outline/ Course selection looks similar to what BW/US Training offered.

Thanks for the feedback. I sent my registration form in yesterday. I agree on the similarity the the BW/US course. The range, well it looks exceptional.
I'm looking forward to the June trip.

I think they have a class April 25th-27th thats buy one get one. Let me know if anyones going alone and well partner up.