• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Matches, Holderness, NH

Aroy87

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2017
Hello Everyone;

I'd like to let everyone know that I am hosting Precision Rifle Matches at the Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club in Holderness, NH.
If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Entry Fee: $30
Stages: 8-10
Round Count: 100-120
Gas Guns and Bolt Guns allowed
Maximum Range: 650 yards
Min Caliber: .223 (69gr+)
Max Caliber: Anything 30 Caliber

Pre-Registration is Required. (Cap of 30 Shooters)
Registration Through Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/clubs/pemi-precision-rifle-group
The FB Group: Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club, Precision Rifle Group

Match Dates:
February 24th
March 31st
April 15th (This date is no longer a match but a zeroing day and an introduction to shooting from barricades etc. P.S. It's FREE)
May 28th
July 28th
August 18th
September 16th
November 10th
December 15th

Sign In: 8:00-8:45 AM
Safety Briefing: 8:45-9:00 AM
Match Starts: 9:30 AM

Hope to see you there.

While my rifle will be put together, it'll be in PA. still waiting for Mass license. You guys gonna need an extra RO?

An extra RO would be great, we run 3 squads at a time so any little bit helps. (feel free to register the same way and send me a message saying you want to be an RO but not shoot (that way I don't ask you for money later)

An extra RO would be great, we run 3 squads at a time so any little bit helps. (feel free to register the same way and send me a message saying you want to be an RO but not shoot (that way I don't ask you for money later)
Will do. I'd love to shoot but idk where I'd store the rifle in NH until I get my Mass license so I figured I'd come RO and learn. It'll be my first PRS style match