• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Pro/Am (central PA)

ballison

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
PRECISION RIFLE PRO/AM

March 10, 2018

Shippensburg Fish & Game Commission
4498 Maclays Mill Rd.
Shippensburg, PA 17257
www.shippensburgfishandgame.com

Link to register: https://practiscore.com/mdprs-proam/register

This event will follow the format of the GAP Grind at K&M. The purpose is to grow the sport and help new shooters experience precision rifle shooting at long range. Target engagements will be up to 800 yards. Event difficulty will generally be considered as basic for those new shooters.

Pro shooters are those that have participated in precision rifle events in the past. If you have shot this match before as an amateur, you can shoot as a pro, but not again as an amateur.
We are limiting the number of amateur shooters to 20 until we have an idea of how many pro shooters can attend. Registration will be first come, first served. If you have a partner that you want to shoot with, great! If not, we will pair another shooter with you.

Match Details:
7:30 Registration opens
8:00 Registration closes. DON’T BE LATE, we have too much to do.
8:05 Range and Safety Brief
9:00 Live fire starts
2:00-3:00 Estimated completion
Cost : $30 per shooter

Recommended equipment:
Rifle capable of 1 MOA or better, with a repeatable zero
Scope that you can easily dial or hold for elevation
60 rounds of quality ammo, 308 Win or under with a max velocity of 3150 fps
Confirmed dope at longer ranges (preferably up to 500 yards)
Bipod, tripod, shooting bags, back pack, sling, food/snacks, water …. Bring what you have
Go to YouTube and search for Precision Rifle Series (PRS) to see what to expect for the stages

Last edited:
Just signed up for this as an amature... Was put on a waiting list. Hopefully I can get in.

The response to this match has far exceeded our expectations. We are doing our best to accommodate as many shooters as possible, but I'm doubtful that we will be able to get everyone in. As shooters cancel, we will use Practiscore to notify those shooters on the waiting list.

Last edited:
The response to this match had far exceeded our expectations. We are doing our best to accommodate as many shooters as possible, but I'm doubtful that we will be able to get everyone in. As shooters cancel, we will use Practiscore to notify those shooters on the waiting list.

Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed.

Anyone in Here apart of York Rifle Range Association Incorporated. I need a sponsor 😩 new Range would be awesome.