• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Tactical Pre-Grand Opening Sale

Jim the Plumber

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
We at Precision Tactical are introducing our target system for the advanced shooter.
We have AR500 steel for both pistol and rifle and targets for long range practice and matches as well.
The system also has a cardboard holder for 1/2 and full size IPSC targets.
Coming soon with training, match consulting and match and training set up for LE and civilian alike.
Stay tuned as we are a forward looking company with innovative ideas in the firearms and training industry.

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">2012 Precision Tactical Pre-Grand Opening S</span>ale</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Long Range Rifle Target Spec</span>ial</span>
</span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pro Series 1/2 Scale IPSC 15x9 1/2 inch AR-500 Steel Target and the Extreme Duty T Post Target Hanger</span></span>

E2.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 23pt">Just $195.00 Including Shipping!</span>
</span>

Re: Precision Tactical Pre-Grand Opening Sale

I just put my paws on one today. It's a great target!

Very impressive.

Regards, Guy

Are these water cut?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: finbox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these water cut?
</div></div> Yes, according to the Home page of his website, from the link in the post above!

Yes, every target we currently offer is water cut, we may be offering a lower priced plasma cut sportsman series in the future, as you know tempering the edge of a target creates weak points that are prone to cracking. We build targets that are meant to last a lifetime, that is why we use 1/2 inch ar-514 as compared to our competitors 3/8 ar-500.

Looks good I like the movement when hit . I will give you a call tomorrow

I just ordered one I'll write a review when I get it

I have the Pro series 2/3 IPSC and it is AWSOME. It's easy to set up and it sings like a bell when you connect with it.

Thanks Guys!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5n-WVCHd7ho"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5n-WVCHd7ho" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

a quick video of this target in action