• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Precision Underground bags!! For the FUNDRAISER!! - PRICE DROP

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
OH BOY!!!!

Got a PM today from Precision Underground, maker of fine shooting bags and other accessories wanting to help out with this little project we have going on.
Very awesome of them, so give them some Hide love and support next time you are due for a shooting bag, suppressor cover, drag mat, or my favorite, the RANGE SACK!

What I have for sale are 4 Now 3 codes.
Each code is valued for a $79 item and free shipping, total value of $89. We will sell them for $89.

These codes are NOT available for Suppressor Covers or Rifle Cases (you can get the RANGE SACK!!! Lord knows most of you probably need one!! :LOL: )

Hit this link, check out what you want, then PP me the $. Once you do, send me a PM. I will verify payment and PM you back a code to use on the site. You can use this towards a more expensive item, you just pay the difference.

precisionundergroundriflegear.com

ELR Pro

The ELR Pro is made for shooters who like to use their support hand to pinch the stock through the bag. It’s a little taller than the ELRx and uses our exclusive locking fill. We use less fil…

Link to a popular bag, but these work for anything!!

Last edited:
3 of these left, surely you can drop a little extra in the pot for the fundraiser!!!

We are closing in on 25k now, lets do this!!!