• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Predatobr 7.62 barrel extension removal

Ncloud

Minister of Propaganda- Eliteiron
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2017
I’m about to try re barreling my predatobr, I have a donor predatobr barrel.
looking for advice on how to remove the barrel extension (is it any different than an ar15?)

any other info from anyone who has re barreled a predatobr would be appreciated.
Thanks

You have to ask yourself a couple of questions... Where did this donor barrel come from and why doesn't it have a barrel extension on it??

You have to ask yourself a couple of questions... Where did this donor barrel come from and why doesn't it have a barrel extension on it??
It’s a Larue predatobr barrel I bought as a donor, it has an extension like all ar barrels.

Why do you want to remove the barrel extension? Maybe I am misunderstanding the question.

I’m about to try re barreling my predatobr, I have a donor predatobr barrel.
looking for advice on how to remove the barrel extension (is it any different than an ar15?)

any other info from anyone who has re barreled a predatobr would be appreciated.
Thanks

You don't have to cannibalize your barrel extension to rebarrel the tober. I don't know who started that rumor but it's complete bullshit.

Reactions: Ncloud