• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting Suppressed™: BLACKOUT

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    The Coyote Rifle Mod 1 in 300 Blackout from LongRifles Inc makes it's debut on this predator hunt in mid February 2014.
    Mild temps with typical 15-20 mph winds make calling difficult, but once again, the Ops team gets them in close and makes good use of the new rifle system.
    Look for this duo again late in 2014. It's going to be a blast!

O'Neill Ops @ Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/oneillops

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n0MHt1ZOvsM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Very Nice .
    Not a lot of people shooting coyotes on that Caliber & ' Especially ' committing to subsonic shot for set-up and taking the shot . Subsonic Ranging is not easy, Good job on calling the Shot Range and in the follow-up shot also . I cant say it enough, 'Good Job', with calling it in to close Range .

I use same logic on the platform that you are using . Folding Stock, 16" Barrel and Suppressed . Personally I LOVE the caliber of .300 BLK/30-221 for hunting coyote & have been using it exclusively for a few years for night only & I rarely day hunt . That is the ' perfect set-up ', you got going there .
    The .30 cal. bullets out that platform for shorter Range coyote killing moving in High-Vel. are No Slouch either . Plus the sound of suppressed High-Vel. .300blk sound real sweet also .
    Also whether it Sub. Vel. or High Vel. on the .300blk, the energy of the slower .30 Cal. knock em down when you .. ( keep it in it's working kill-shot energy Range ) .