• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "NOMADS" HD video

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Team Ops,
    coming to you from the north east side of a ridge, sun at our back, wind in our face... lets begin.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/64AiwVeX3gc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the videos! Maybe I missed it, on the one rifle is that the Vortex 1-6? I have been thinking a set up like that for me with a 1-6 scope.

Thanks for the videos! Maybe I missed it, on the one rifle is that the Vortex 1-6? I have been thinking a set up like that for me with a 1-6 scope.
    Yes your are correct, your seeing the Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 1-6X on the blackout, another team member has the same optic on his LongRifles, Inc. "Coyote Rifle".

Good stuff as always!
    What can you running on that Blackout?

That's a secret for now... we'll have more info on that, very soon!

-
    ( dont have to say right Now ) what you choosing handloading in the BLK for bullet weight ? & brand ?

And, I am surprised that you are swinging for shooting an alternate cal. platform ( BLK ) from the 22-250 that is perfect for what you guys run in for range/terrain .
    You scooting the light .22 v-maxs screaming fast & flat, plus you got solid performance history already established with 22-250. . Why run anything else ?
    The .30 cal. BLK hits hard with more bullet weight but more Holovers to deal with & it's slower Vel. . BLK- boltgun does get the job done & it has a real 'Mellow' tone out the Suppressor with High-Vel. . But the 22-250 is just a BadAss for what you guys do .

I am a longtime 'suppressed Boltgun' BLK /30-221 coyote shooter but I do shorter range & mostly @ night . I been favoring the 125 tnt's for a do all high vel. bullet over the 110 vmax or the 110 varminters . with loading 19.0 w-296 under the 125's & been working real well .

-
    ( dont have to say right Now ) what you choosing handloading in the BLK for bullet weight ? & brand ?

And, I am surprised that you are swinging for shooting an alternate cal. platform ( BLK ) from the 22-250 that is perfect for what you guys run in for range/terrain .
    You scooting the light .22 v-maxs screaming fast & flat, plus you got solid performance history already established with 22-250. . Why run anything else ?
    The .30 cal. BLK hits hard with more bullet weight but more Holovers to deal with & it's slower Vel. . BLK- boltgun does get the job done & it has a real 'Mellow' tone out the Suppressor with High-Vel. . But the 22-250 is just a BadAss for what you guys do .

I am a longtime 'suppressed Boltgun' BLK /30-221 coyote shooter but I do shorter range & mostly @ night . I been favoring the 125 tnt's for a do all high vel. bullet over the 110 vmax or the 110 varminters . with loading 19.0 w-296 under the 125's & been working real well .

I'm using the 220 Lapua OTM Scenars... I agree the 22-250 is perfect for what we do, but most of the time we have two gunners, and if we have the opportunity to take a close shot, we wanted complete "stealth mode" and the CR-MOD1 gives us just that.

I'm using the 220 Lapua OTM Scenars... I agree the 22-250 is perfect for what we do, but most of the time we have two gunners, and if we have the opportunity to take a close shot, we wanted complete "stealth mode" and the CR-MOD1 gives us just that.
    -
    AHhhh .. i see, wanting for the opportunity with ( Sub's vel, and a closer range ) to squeeze one off for Video, with the BLK your dragging along with you . shooting, 'Subsonic & suppressed .'
    I was interpreting the Vid. that you were going to shoot coyotes using suppressed high-Vel. out the BLK for a change of pace & could not figure out why ?, the change of heart from the murderous 22-250 .

Great video! For some reason, I am only getting 2/3 of the view, RT side is missing.

-
    AHhhh .. i see, wanting for the opportunity with ( Sub's vel, and a closer range ) to squeeze one off for Video, with the BLK your dragging along with you . shooting, 'Subsonic & suppressed .'
    I was interpreting the Vid. that you were going to shoot coyotes using suppressed high-Vel. out the BLK for a change of pace & could not figure out why ?, the change of heart from the murderous 22-250 .

Oh no... the 250 is a performer... the 260 is as well... IF I was out myself just killin no filmin I would probably use the 260 more... especially with the longer range capabilities, BUT since we are trying to get them as close as possible for footage purposes, the 250 lock's em up real hard like... and with multiple kill capabilities a suppressor allows you, it's NOTHING like a dedicated sub gun, such as the bolt 300blkout... "stupid" quiet.

Last edited: