• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "Triple Down" All New HD VIDEO!!!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Team Ops, presents one of the 3 triples we've filmed this season! Join the Father-Son team, Dan and James, on this epic hunt to remember, as we access the Sandhills once again, in sub zero frigid temps, to bring you another solo suppressed triple!
    Be sure and click the sprocket in the lower right corner and watch it in FULL 1080HD if your bandwidth permits,
    as always fellas, ENJOY! and,
    GET YOUR CAN ON!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6QXX6chpLq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
    Yaaah ...You Addicts Smokin a Pack a Day . That was great those dogs hungry and come in fast, That kind of shit really gets me going . Nice discipline & patience you guys popping one & let it lay & then staying put & holdup & call for another run-in & kill on the same stand also .

Yaaah Nice discipline & patience you guys popping one & let it lay & then staying put & holdup & call for another run-in & kill on the same stand also .

Thats exactly what many don't notice... especially when running the camera, If I would of had both mics on you could of counted the times I said, hold on don't shoot, I'll get him to stop.

I do that a lot now for past few years . It took me a few years to figure that one out but now I always ( If I POP one ) I just let it lay & don't move my position . Sometimes I will work the same spot more than hour after 1st kill & will get another one to come in or more . I think a Suppressor really helps when doing this also . ( Suppressed Rifle ) They go BANG but something about it not Booming & only the Sharp Snapping POP sound really helps not to pollute & dirty-up the area bad after that 1st shot .
    ( @ night ) I will let it calm-down for a few minutes after that 1st kill shot. Take a deep breath. then do a call & keep up the same game plan as before . I figure, just like me, Coyotes will work a spot they hear same as I am sending calls .

Also. I just don't set-up & work a call for short time . Now I hear guys saying ( the technique ) that they work a call & a spot for an hour & if they see nothing then they move-on & call it good . ( for Me ) there have been times I will work a spot for 3 hours calling off & on & watching . I have had Dogs just hang at a distance . There life depends on there Patience & just because there hungry does not mean they never heard your call. They just don't run-in every time . A lot of times there there but you just never see them . & Just like people the Dumb, young & starving will run-in 1st but you get a Dog that has survived over a couple years & that's where they start to become smart .
    ( IMHO ) In AG or Farmland . A couple year old Dog. Chances are they seen of heard Gunfire or had Fire @ them of seen one of there brood get popped & drop . & that's where the real challenge comes to call them in for there medicine . Thats a big reason I predominantly hunt nigh here . Because in daytime you get every Elmer Fudd Farmer or kid in a pickup truck that see's a Coyote & will slam on the binders & draw down on him . Dumb asses, All they doing is just give the Dogs an easy education .