• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting Suppressed: On A String HD

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    Another hunt from the O'Neill Ops Video Vault.
    This mid season hunt in 2011 proved rewarding once again.
    This time James hits the field with his .260 Rem as his younger brother John runs the AX2000.
    An area known to have coyotes frequently pass through from some heavily wooded hills, to the open farm ground is the target location.
    This time a quick spot/stalk turns into a quick call sequence that brings this dog in on a frozen rope.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vnxkjokhr_Q" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>

Your hand call sounded so good it caught my boxers attention from the other room he had to come and check out what I was watching. Haha

Nice to see even the pro getting breathless after a shot! I called in my first 'yote this morning, but made the mistake of turning my body to get a shot rather than letting him come into my shooting lane. He took off, and by the time I was re-situated and resting on a hay bale he was across the field. Learned a lot of lessons, but man what a rush to see him come strutting in!

I've learned that lesson the hard way also. Chalk it up to experience, can't do everything right all the time, or it wouldn't be any fun.

Cbass did some great work with the limited amount of footage we got on this 1/2 hour hunt... can't wait to see how our full fledged doubles, triples and quads come out, with his editing skills.

Cbass did some great work with the limited amount of footage we got on this 1/2 hour hunt... can't wait to see how our full fledged doubles, triples and quads come out, with his editing skills.

I have watched all the videos that you post. The editing is really awesome lately. The interviews. the music selection. the slow motion replay. It all seems timed and laid out perfect. I will be sending some footage of a whitetail hunt to him next fall so he can make me a video. GREAT WORK.

You guys are gonna have to resize the video's now that these stinkin ads are in the way...

You guys are gonna have to resize the video's now that these stinkin ads are in the way...
    are they bad? I've got firefox and it blocks em all, maybe I'll reset my browser so I can see what the ads look like... are you suggesting one size smaller?