• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Predator projectiles

aussiearmourer

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2006
australia
I know most of you guys here wouldnt have seen these yet being an Australian product, but what do you think of the design of these bullets for long range applications? The website is www.predatorprojectiles.com.au
Ive tried them out in my .375CT with very good short range accuracy( averaging 3 shot groups of around 0.3" at 100m), and will shortly be shooting them out to 2000yds.
Im actually so impressed with them Im selling the last 600 LeHigh bullets and 100 Hooker Tactical's. And no, it's not my company, Ive just come to know the guy who runs it.
Cheers,

Andrew

Re: Predator projectiles

Ive only got wholesale pricing, I know they are at the moment negotiating a deal with someone in the USA to carry thier bullets. You could drop him an email and Im sure he could help you out.

E-mailed these guys regarding projectiles for elr shooting and they have been nothing but helpful and have put me in touch with others to help me get into elr shooting. Very approachable and prompt with replies. GTG

Hi,
I am interested in the subject but I can't open the wbsite. Any technical problems?
Jurek

Guys, I've been dealing with Wello for a few weeks purchasing a rifle off him, he is definatly good to go and will be getting more buisness off me in the near future.

Any further word on the Predator testing? They seem like a possible option, just wondering if you had pushed any out past 1500 yds and if so what the results were. Also what kind of twist rate were you using?

Thanks

They worked great out of my 11.5 twist lr bore. I shot them at 750 with very good results but havent had a chance to test further. I will be doing that i hope next weekend.

You just send me some of those with my rifle and I can help you test them out NAG.