• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Prefered Optics vendors for hide members

KULT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Quick question, looking for preferred optics vendors for hide members . Looking to get a couple of scopes this year to finish up some project guns.

Liberty Optics or CameralandNY. Both Hide vendors and both have treated me very well.

+1, though I'm sure Euro Optic, Mile High, CS et. al. that hang out around here will treat you right.

You can pretty much shop any of the hide vendors to see who has what in stock and be confident that would will get a fair price and good customer service. The level of support we get from the vendors and some of the manufacturers on this site are great as you don't necessarily find that throughout the entire shooting community or on other forums.

You can pretty much shop any of the hide vendors to see who has what in stock and be confident that would will get a fair price and good customer service. The level of support we get from the vendors and some of the manufacturers on this site are great as you don't necessarily find that throughout the entire shooting community or on other forums.

This.
Hide members are treated well by Hide vendors.

Shop around and don't rely on web pricing (PM or call vendors for their best SH price).

Liberty is my go to place. Ive been buying from Scott for several years. I could have bought a good car with what I have bought from him. He gives good advice, knows his stuff and will not just push you into buying something you don't want/need

What are you looking for? I think that would be the key factor on who to recommend. In cases where I don't stock a item, I'll tell you where to go and know you'll be in good hands. The way I see, even if I don't make a penny. As long as you're happy with your purchase and to know you were taken care*of is all that matters.

Currently I have 4 guns in the pipe that need glass. First to get setup is SR-25 ECR and I am looking for 2.5-10 for that. I am shooting steel out to 800-900m. So far I have gotten recommendation for Nightforce and Vortex.

What are you looking for? I think that would be the key factor on who to recommend. In cases where I don't stock a item, I'll tell you where to go and know you'll be in good hands. The way I see, even if I don't make a penny. As long as you're happy with your purchase and to know you were taken care*of is all that matters.