• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

preferred AICS mag pouches?

mpwolf

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2014
What's everyone's preferred belt mounted magazine pouch/system? Looking for a way to have 2 10rd AICS mags within easy reach for matches

I really like these

Reactions: Herb Stoner
I've wondered how a ww1/ww2 BAR belt would work for aics mags. Just thinking out loud here.
To answer your question though I have some different Triad Tactical pouches that work well.

I use HSGI Tacos.

Great retention, never have had an issue with mags falling out with the correct tension. Very easy to insert and remove mags.
I've got a few different mag pouches that work well: the adjustable AG ones, a few from Triad but I just use Tacos these days. They fit AICS great but I can also run AR and AR10/M14 mags if I want/need to.

Reactions: kthomas
This is a "Single/Shorty" from Esstac.

20230420_034926.jpg

AW mag. Belt clip option. You can get them as single, double, or triples.

Snyders Shooting Supply has 3d printed ones. He's on here and they are economical.

What's everyone's preferred belt mounted magazine pouch/system? Looking for a way to have 2 10rd AICS mags within easy reach for matches
Can't go wrong with high speed gear. A little pricey but worth it

Worth replying in this thread with some pictures of Longtucky Supply unit. This has 2 mags, and stop the bleed stuff. Could be data book, rangefinder, etc. I’ve carried a pair of 10x42 LRF binos in main pouch too. Two rows of molle for additional pouches on either side. Stays with my rifle at all times.
04CAA9A0-4C43-4497-A02F-745C16670384.jpeg
89264CF1-167B-40AA-9C03-CA2C1C251EA4.jpeg
878427CE-FA61-43C7-9FD3-5BFA6B1D3F96.jpeg

Reactions: rybe390

Simple design and really high quality.

I've used the Triad Tactical pouches for the 5 and 10 rounders. I've also used the HSGI Taco for the 10 rounders.

I’m a big fan of the 308 pouch from wilder tactical. However can’t seem to find it on the website right now. Not sure if they are updating it or what.

Here is a picture of my son at a match with his.

Attachments

• F43C2161-0D02-4F5C-90E3-DE2AFBB1FD49.jpeg
    F43C2161-0D02-4F5C-90E3-DE2AFBB1FD49.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 241

I’m a big fan of the 308 pouch from wilder tactical. However can’t seem to find it on the website right now. Not sure if they are updating it or what.

Here is a picture of my son at a match with his.

What's the pouch in the back?