• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Preferred sling for competition

Preferred sling for competition

• Total voters

jferguso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2014
I am competing in an upcoming tactical shooting competition. I will need a good two point sling for my Colt Commando. Please let me know what you think would be best. My AI already has a decent sling ;)

General description of competition
swatroundup.net

Video clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH0to-c2W9k

The only responses to the poll so far were "other". Anyone mind indicating what sling you do like and why?

Blue force 2 point slings. Easy to adjust and fit over body armor/vests etc. Least awkward ar sling I've tried.

I much prefer the VTAC sling to the VCAS or BlueForce slings because it has a lot more adjustment length to it.

My sling of choice (QCS) by slytactical if you haven’t seen one I would get my hands on one before their supplies run out. Hands down this sling was well thought out and quality and craftsmanship ins second to none. Take a look guys you won’t be disappointed. MADE IN THE USA

VTAC. Used it to tote my M4 all over derka derka stan. Get the padded version. Simple and effective