• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Preferred vendors

MBrady

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
California
Do we have any preferred vendors when it comes to buying Kestrels?

I m looking to purchase a 5700 with AB and Link, but I wanted to see if there are any site sponsors that have them at prices lower than are available at Kestrel.

Cheers.

Do we have any preferred vendors when it comes to buying Kestrels?

I m looking to purchase a 5700 with AB and Link, but I wanted to see if there are any site sponsors that have them at prices lower than are available at Kestrel.

Cheers.
Not a direct answer but here is a tip you might find useful. Most of the time when you attend a free on-line Kestrel training class, or compete a survey, you get a personal one time 10% off code. I just used one to pick up some extra kit directly from Nielsen-Kellerman for providing feedback on the HUD. I can't find a link to the training schedule, but maybe you can reach out to them and find out when the next classes are. I always learn something new each time I attend. Good luck.

Last edited: