• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prefit Clean-out sale - In Stock and YUGELY discounted

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Every couple of years we accumulate odds and ends of prefits that collect dust and need to go to a good home.
We did this sale in 2019 and have now pulled together a shelf of barrels that need to go again.

The Fall Clean-Up sale looks like it may turn into a bi-annual event.

The barrels are not seconds or used, they're from things like cancellations, change orders that happened after work was finished or nearly finished, etc.
There are a couple carbon prefits, a few with cerakote, etc.

The list is posted now and I will open up the orders as 230pm EST on Friday 10/29/2021

Every couple of years we accumulate odds and ends of prefits that collect dust and need to go to a good home.
We did this sale in 2019 and have now pulled together a shelf of barrels that need to go again.

The Fall Clean-Up sale looks like it may turn into a bi-annual event.

The barrels are not seconds or used, they're from things like cancellations, change orders that happened after work was finished or nearly finished, etc.
There are a couple carbon prefits, a few with cerakote, etc.

The list is posted now and I will open up the orders as 230pm EST on Friday 10/29/2021

can you list twist rates please?

Reactions: Hickswr
@bohem any reason why the curtis axiom barrels wouldn't work on a Terminus Apollo?
The Axiom barrels are all cut such that a removable recoil lug is in the stack up. I don't know if the Apollo uses a sandwich recoil lug or an integrated one, but these barrels won't be threaded all the way to the shoulder like a non-set screw Vector or Zeus would be.

can you list twist rates please?

All the barrels are standard twist rates as listed on that sheet.

@bohem are those 22lr barrels 12 twist or 16 twist?
All 12tw

On #26 6.5 prc is that a 1-8 twist barrel?
Yes

The Axiom barrels are all cut such that a removable recoil lug is in the stack up. I don't know if the Apollo uses a sandwich recoil lug or an integrated one, but these barrels won't be threaded all the way to the shoulder like a non-set screw Vector or Zeus would be.

All the barrels are standard twist rates as listed on that sheet.

All 12tw

Yes

My particular apollo has an integrated lug, all the new ones do.

So the way I understand it that axiom barrel will not thread fully onto my apollo since it is not threaded all the way to the shoulder or releived behind the thread.

Reactions: Hawk in WY
My particular apollo has an integrated lug, all the new ones do.

So the way I understand it that axiom barrel will not thread fully onto my apollo since it is not threaded all the way to the shoulder or releived behind the thread.
Correct, they aren't relieved to the shoulder. Axiom barrel print specifically says to leave an unthreaded portion there.

Add to cart didn’t show up for me until 1:32 (cst) but I still got what I wanted, so no complaints here!

Awesome sale!

Was hoping a Mausingfield .22BR/BRA would be on the list. Maybe next year 😜

I think we're all dancing around the real question...

WHATS IN THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE JOSH

I think we're all dancing around the real question...

WHATS IN THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE JOSH
Prefits, brakes, etc. I'm going to be limiting options so that we can get them done faster this year since I'm down 2 machinists since this time a year ago.

Gonna push the Ospreys some more for blanks and prefits.

Prefits, brakes, etc. I'm going to be limiting options so that we can get them done faster this year since I'm down 2 machinists since this time a year ago.

Gonna push the Ospreys some more for blanks and prefits.
I’ve been looking for an excuse to add a .223 barrel for my terminus. Any chance you will have Osprey 223 prefits in the BF sale?

I’ve been looking for an excuse to add a .223 barrel for my terminus. Any chance you will have Osprey 223 prefits in the BF sale?
Likely yes.
What I'm doing is to offer a core of certain calibers and options that will give guys a deal but also keep the scope of the project fairly manageable in our short staffed state.

The tentative caliber list (this is subject to change)

22:
223 Rem "Wylde" chamber
22 GT
22 Creed

6mm:
6 BR
6 Dasher
6 GT
6 Creed Standard

6.5mm:
6.5x47
6.5 Creed
6.5 PRC

Assuming we get blanks in hand for larger stuff from Rock then the tentative list is:

7mm:
7 SAUM
7 RM
28 Nosler

30c:
308 Win
300 Win Mag
300 PRC

Again, this is tentative and is highly dependent on "blanks in hand" for the 7 and 30 cal.
I won't offer anything that I don't have the blanks in hand for, which will also put an upper limit on the quantities available in the sale.

Likely yes.
What I'm doing is to offer a core of certain calibers and options that will give guys a deal but also keep the scope of the project fairly manageable in our short staffed state.

The tentative caliber list (this is subject to change)

22:
223 Rem "Wylde" chamber
22 GT
22 Creed

6mm:
6 BR
6 Dasher
6 GT
6 Creed Standard

6.5mm:
6.5x47
6.5 Creed
6.5 PRC

Assuming we get blanks in hand for larger stuff from Rock then the tentative list is:

7mm:
7 SAUM
7 RM
28 Nosler

30c:
308 Win
300 Win Mag
300 PRC

Again, this is tentative and is highly dependent on "blanks in hand" for the 7 and 30 cal.
I won't offer anything that I don't have the blanks in hand for, which will also put an upper limit on the quantities available in the sale.
Is there 223 wydle specific dies for reloading? was going to get a normal 223 for my tikka? What the difference

Is there 223 wydle specific dies for reloading? was going to get a normal 223 for my tikka? What the difference
It's in the freebore and throat, the "Wylde" is a longer freebore than SAAMI made for heavier bullets. It's commonplace in NRA High Power XTC rifles and Service Rifle chambers. It was designed for long range use in a 223. THe body is unchanged.

If you search for it on the internet you'll make your eyes bleed trying to read all the information out there on it

Reactions: chase723