• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier 5-25x, Prepaid Orders, Delivery Status

Gen2mildot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2007
First, I want to thank all those who showed their faith in us (again) by prepaying for a product-sight unseen. However, as you’re aware, we have already begun shipping 5-25x’s in order to fulfill prior product commitments-the timing of this based on orders received (first come, first served).

I also appreciate everyone’s patience as we ramp-up our initial production run. That said, we’ve experienced delays in receipt of components, most importantly optics, which has put us behind by about 4-6weeks. Therefore, I would rather err on the conservative side and give people a NLT (no later than) delivery schedule. However, it is likely that we’ll deliver sooner.

So to be safe, I’ll commit that all the prepaid orders will be delivered NLT than 28 August. And as the smallest gesture of our appreciation for your patience and trust, we will include $100 with each scope delivered to customers who have prepaid-direct orders with Premier for the 5-25x.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Premier 5-25x, Prepaid Orders, Delivery Status

Thanks for keeping us up to date. From everything out there so far, it looks like those of us who ordered early put our trust in the right place. Can't wait to see my scope and that $100 may just go towards adding a PR 3-15 to the stable as well.

Appreciate the update Im sure this will help everyone that's eagerly awaiting !!!!

Chris ,
Like everyone else thanks for the update and of course for the $100 gesture of appreciation !! Premier is is 2nd to none and cant wait for my new scope to show up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First, I want to thank all those who showed their faith in us (again) by prepaying for a product-sight unseen. However, as you&#146;re aware, we have already begun shipping 5-25x&#146;s in order to fulfill prior product commitments-the timing of this based on orders received (first come, first served).

I also appreciate everyone&#146;s patience as we ramp-up our initial production run. That said, we&#146;ve experienced delays in receipt of components, most importantly optics, which has put us behind by about 4-6weeks. Therefore, I would rather err on the conservative side and give people a NLT (no later than) delivery schedule. However, it is likely that we&#146;ll deliver sooner.

So to be safe, I&#146;ll commit that all the prepaid orders will be delivered NLT than 28 August. And as the smallest gesture of our appreciation for your patience and trust, we will include $100 with each scope delivered to customers who have prepaid-direct orders with Premier for the 5-25x.

Regards,

Chris
</div></div>

Received my 5-25 today and there was no check in the box. Anyone else get one?

maybe they credited it back to you Rob, by the way i saw your 6.5 in Special Weapons, thats a bad ass looking stick

Nope it wasn't and thanks. Haven't seen the article yet.

Its an extremely well written one, how you like that 5-25? Is it going on your 6.5?

Haven't really handled it. The Nightforce F1 will remain on my 6.5 as it works very well there.

Tony does do good work in his articles. I don't know why i haven't gotten my copy in the mail yet.

Maybe it got lost w/ your check!!!
laugh.gif

LOL Funny Turk
wink.gif

$100 checks will come to the respective customers via US mail....sorry for the mixup. We were in a hurry to get scopes out the door.

Chris

I'm just excited that the pre-orders are finally getting filled. I really can't wait to get my scope. The check is nice but, even if they both came together my scope would be mounted and zeroed long before I made it to a bank to cash the check.

Chris
How does the NLT Aug 28 look for the prepaid orders or are you running behind on them Im still like a little kid sitting on my front steps every day after work waiting for the big brown truck to roll on by . Please let us know .

Thanks Chris

I got the call today. I am really excited... still waiting for the gun to put it on, though.

Anyone else still waiting? UPS already went by today and did'nt even swing by to say Hi.....

I was patient when USO took double the time originally quoted to get me my SN-3. I never called because I didn't want to burden them. Shit happens, and I can cope. Now I'm in the same boat with Premier. Hey, US company, reportedly great product, etc...I get it.

Everyone here wants Premier to succeed. I have no doubt of that. But fellas, come on. I think most of us would give these companies until the Cubs win the Series to deliver if they'd just keep us in the loop. Is one email in 9 months too much to ask?

OK, for those still waiting I just called Premier and got an update. They're trying to ship 10 per week. I paid on January 5th and am currently #7 on their list, so they estimate later this week or next week for shipping. Hope this helps give people some idea where they stand.

I paid on January 5th and my scope shipped on September 1st.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aroth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I paid on January 5th and my scope shipped on September 1st.</div></div>

Mine just came today. Unfortunately, after waiting 9 months I won't be home to fondle it until Friday.

Got it today... worth the wait... so far. Visually stunning. I was worried about the size of the Gen II XR, but it is perfectly sized. It is usable (for me) at 5X and not overly large at 25X. The image does seem to "wash out" at full magnification. Not distortion really, but the colors don't seem to contrast as much.

MTC is awesome. I can't imagine how the single turn felt, because these clicks are still really close together. I was overshooting past the detentes for a while (1.1, 2.1, 3.1 were hard to dial), but I learned how not to do it. I can dial my dope really quickly with my eyes closed. Nice.

Windage clicks are a bit mushy and too close together.

Apart from that... awesome. I think some folks will have a difficult time setting parallax because it always seems to be in focus and there are no markers... but I am already in the habit of checking for reticle movement whether in focus or not, so I am fine with the parallax adjustment.

This is leaps and bounds over my NXS 3-15X50. It should be, given it cost twice as much. I was concerned that 5-25X56 was too much and I should have been looking at the 3-15X50 and Gen II, but having looked through both, I am glad I have the 5-25 and the Gen II XR.

BTW- I ordered in January. Got the call last week. Received it today.

Recieved the PH today.Ordered on 12/12/08.Awesome optic.Love the XR.The MTC is a great feature.Did some looking across the canyon here with the scope-glass is super clear.1st impressions-Yes I would order another and wait as I did-it was worth it!barryPS-ROB-my check was in the box.

i would hope that thoes of you that have recived your new toys, as time allows, gen up some awsome reviews for thoes that didnt have the funds to place a pre order. look forward to reading how it preforms.