• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier has quit doing custom reticles

cpermd

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2009
Arkansas
Who can change reticles and power on scopes?
Specifically my older Leupy 16X duplex.

CP

Re: Now that Premier has quit

when from posing a question from Arkansas....please make sure you got shoes on......and your head out of your ass

I assume he is talking about Leupold scopes, and damn you guys sure are cranky...

i believe he is talking about Premier used to do reticle swaps on some scopes as well as magnification changes on some as well. They stopped doing that, you might check with the manufacturer of the scope and see what they can do for you

Come on guys it's not an all together off the wall question, He could have asked a more specific question like:

Who changes power setting or reticles on brand X optics?

Yeah, Premier is new to the tactical scope game but are well known for bumps and reticle changes.

For the OP

Wasn't there a hide member selling bumps a few months ago? You may try a search, and as far as reticle changes as far as I know Leupold custom shop is the only game in town.

TK Lee can do dots to your specs, but I don't think he does tactical style reticles.

OK,I will reformat my question.

In the past Premier Reticles changed a couple of my Leupold scopes by bumping the power and putting mildot reticles in.

I prefer fixed power scopes and have had this one in the safe a while.

They no longer do the work and I want to both bump my 16X Mark 4 and change the duplex to a mildot.

Knesek's has put in a 2500 meter range and I want "MORE POWER" for my Windrunner.

Sorry for any confusion from this hillbilly.

CP

oh............

leupold custom shop can do the reticles....not sure about the power bump....

IMHO the money spent on a Leupold is a waste, just buy another scope.