• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Heritage w/ Horus Reticles

Gen2mildot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2007
All,

I happy to announce that we are now able to offer Horus reticles in our Premier Heritage Tactical scopes.

Available options will be H27 and H37.

Pricing will be announced in the coming days.

Delivery starting Nov/Dec 2009.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Premier Heritage w/ Horus Reticles

That's good news....thanks.

I'd like to also request the Gen II XL in the 5-25's
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuna921</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris

Can you retro fit scopes

Jim</div></div> Yes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris,
Can you do the H27 with the inverted "L" for ranging?</div></div> No, only H27 and H37 for now..

Chris

Yes, the holy grail. All the benefits of a great hold over system
(H 27)and the true mechanical function of a US built product.

Well done guys, seem the debate is swinging in overwhelming favor for Premier.

kt

Wow! Somebody is trying hard to separate me from my money. That's a dream come true! So these are illuminated, I presume?

Cool. Honestly I'm perfectly happy with my Gen II XR, but to each his own, and more options are never a bad thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been tipped over edge.Time to sell some stuff!Gotta have one of those!

Steve </div></div>

Wish I could help you out, I know you have some neat stuff!

H27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!! officially saving pennies!

Chris,

Great news, and this further elevates the Heritage as the "premier" option (sorry, couldn't resist) in the top level tactical scope market. We look forward to checking out the new model!

Hiders,

It's not too early to get your pre-order in for these. There will be a price bump to cover the cost of this licensed reticle technology. We look forward to serving you.

Scott

Soberbiker883,
Yah,I'll work it out somehow.All I got left these days is the good stuff.Kinda tuff figuring out what to sell.

Might have to be the dirt bike that goes.

Steve

I get how to range with the H-25... but how do you do it with the H-27?

This formula?
Height of Target (inches) x 27.78 = Distance (yards)
mils
If so.. why do they have an extra ranging "L" on the H-25?

On another note... anyone else slightly thrown off by having the labels on the odd numbered lines?

I WILL be buying one. Thank you guys! Hopefully you've already played with the line thickness on the H27's to find the sweet spots for your model scopes. This is fantastic news!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnson184</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get how to range with the H-25... but how do you do it with the H-27?

This formula?
mils

On another note... anyone else slightly thrown off by having the labels on the odd numbered lines? </div></div>

Just mil it with the reticle and use your mil dot master.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnson184</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get how to range with the H-25... but how do you do it with the H-27?

This formula?
mils

On another note... anyone else slightly thrown off by having the labels on the odd numbered lines? </div></div>

Just mil it with the reticle and use your mil dot master. </div></div>

Thanks. I was just wondering why the H-25 had an additional ranging "L" feature.

It's a little easier for some people to do mental math in inches.

But it's a lot easier to do ranging math with a Mildot Master.

I like mils for dope, but my experience with IPHY reticles is that for me, its the fastest way to range (if my mildot master is missing, or my phone's mil converter is broken, or my data book's mil chart is unavailable, etc etc).

I find the H25's ranging L thing to be sort of useless. I just use mils to measure. I also don't like how you lose some valuable mils at the most zoomed-in settings. I want to be able to get to 1000 yards at full magnification (with a .308, approx 10 mils or so). The H27 and H37 seem to be the only reticles that allow that (from what I can tell). The H27 just seems like the most slimmed-down, thought-out, and useful version of the Horus system. Of course, that's just my very amateur opinion. I want one of these scopes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to sidetrack the tread, but whats the lead time on a 5x25x56 premier in gen II XR </div></div>

My latest info is November.

Scott

My big question is will Premier make the reticle or will they rely on Horus to produce it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ///mik3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My big question is will Premier make the reticle or will they rely on Horus to produce it? </div></div>

GREAT question!

I can't answer that, but I know that it is available both as an ordered scope and a retrofit to existing scopes. I have 100% confidence reticle availability will not be an issue.

Scott