• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Light Tactical Pic Heavy

Plange

Sergeant
Minuteman
Ok Guys,
With the help of Jerry R I think I have figured out how to get these pics up for you to see.

I hope this helps answer some questions you may have had. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Paul

Re: Premier Light Tactical Pic Heavy

Paul,

Thanks for the pix. Am I correct in noting that tool-less zero has been replaced with an allen key-style method? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Maybe someday you'll stop with the MAP. Let the market determine fair value. That way more people will be able to afford your scopes. MAP artificially keeps prices high.

TomD, there was a thread about MAP policies some time ago, I've tried to explain it from the manufacturer's point of view, and you will find all kinds of opinions and thoughts there. Maybe you want to continue the discussion in that thread.
MAP is nothing that is specific to Premier. And no, without MAP, prices wouldn't drop.

If this can stay around the $1800 USD price range, I think it will be a homerun as it will be less than the FFP Nightforce and slightly lower than the Vortex Razor. Big thumbs up from the little I've seen, can't wait to see one in person. Have the production lines ready.

Azimutha, yes, you are correct, just regular screws, no toggles.

Hawk45, we are shooting for somewhere in that area.

Canpopper, we will offer a few of the Horus reticles, there will of course be the upcharge that Horus requires. Give me a few weeks and PM me for the models we will be offering, ok?

Vereceleritas, June or early July.

Turk, thank you.

TomD, this is not the thread to discuss this. If MAP keeps prices artificially high, how come I am not artificially rich? LOL. Really, the other thread is a much better place for this discussion.

Thanks,
Paul

very cool. Me likey my PR 3-15x
smile.gif

Looks like a winner! Thanks for the 'sneak peek', Paul.
I'm sold...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this can stay around the $1800 USD price range, I think it will be a homerun as it will be less than the FFP Nightforce and slightly lower than the Vortex Razor. Big thumbs up from the little I've seen, can't wait to see one in person. Have the production lines ready. </div></div>
at $1800 I would surely buy one. I heard June time frame for shipping is that correct?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnson184</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be really late... What's the difference between this and the regular PH? </div></div>

The regular PH has a 34mm tube, has MTC turrets, turrets that allows most shooters to only need to use a single rotation to get to a 1000yds, a lot more internal elevation adjustment, cam style lock for zeroing instead of little screws, and an illumination knob that "hides" in the parallax knob when not in use and pulls out for when you want to use it.

Is this is around $1800 I'm getting one, maybe two if the first one works out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and an illumination knob that "hides" in the parallax knob when not in use and pulls out for when you want to use it.</div></div>

Hard to tell if the LT illumination knob works the same way. All the pictures show it in what looks like the operating position. Can you confirm whether it works the same way Paul?

The illumination does not push in like on the Heritage, you just turn/click through the settings. Every other click is an "off" position so you can pre-dial and switch off between two settings.

m14er,
We are thinking about it, we must see what the demand will be. If you would like to pm me your info I will start a MOA list- this goes for anyone else that would like an MOA tactical, let me know and I will get the numbers together and present it at our next R&D meeting.

Quackaddict,
Currently 3-15 magnification only.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,
Good meeting you yesterday. You guys run a tight ship. I'm looking forward to seeing these out soon along with the 1-8x24. More choices I guess. Both John and I were very impressed. Thanks.

-Dan

Ghostdog,
Very nice meeting you as well and thanks for stopping by. I do appreciate the 48 hour notice as I was able to make some time in my schedule for you and John. Be looking forward to your order. If you have any questions you have my card.

Emilio,
Please send me some contact information and I will put you on the list.

Thanks,
Paul