• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Recticles

Re: Premier Recticles

Premier has been around a long time in one form or another. These scopes are their first shot at building a complete scope from scratch. They started as a reticle company and spent several years rebuilding Leupold scopes. I own one of these scopes and think they are worth every penny. However their are some people that would say otherwise.

I like the scopes because the glass is great and I really love the Gen2 XR reticle. I think the clicks could be better however overall I really like the scope.

Word to the wise. Learn to use the search function. We have tons of threads about Premier already in existance.

Oh wow, you didn't just go there.........

SEARCH will yield VOLUMES of intel, opinion and information.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eng07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never heard of them.</div></div>

I guess it depends on who you hang out with.
wink.gif

There's plenty of info in the archives here. A quick search here will get you up to speed.

All in all, great scopes. I've been using a 3-15 Gen II MD for about 6 months now and it's worked really well so far.

Hey, Newguy....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longshot38</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Learn to use the search function. We have tons of threads about Premier already in existance.</div></div>
and:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SEARCH will yield VOLUMES of intel, opinion and information.</div></div>
and by the way, newguy, fill out your profile. While you're at it, something other than a yahoo address will garner you more acceptance here.

Or is this just another race to 100?

My bad. Will use the search function...sorry. No its not a race to 100. Thank you for your help.

someone wassaying on here there is a place to get Premier Reticle scopes for $2000 , anyone know where?

Scott at Liberty Optics (a Hide vendor) has very good prices on Premier, but I doubt they are quite that good. They went up in price a few months back. I would definitely recommend giving Scott a call. He has many positive comments here on the Hide. I recommended Premier and Scott to a friend last year. He got a very good scope at a great price.

you can find them a little higher than that in the for sale pages but new will be nowhere near that.

Scott hooked me up with a PH Gen 2XR 5-25x...I then found some Leathernecks headed to A-stan. Give Scott a ring and then pass on the "karma" to those in need.

I've been quite happy with mine, but they're getting pricier.

georgeMac, I wish I had the funds to be able to pass on the "Karma" to that degree, Ive sent some stuff but nothing at that level.