• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Reticles Customer Service

redeyefry

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2007
Grand Prairie, TX.
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Paul and everyone at Premier. I bought a 5-25x56 from Liberty Optics last year and just recently noticed a couple of specks in the glass. I sent an email to Premier and Paul responded within minutes. I shipped the scope to them and had it back in my hands in just over one week. Not only did they fix the problem, but they installed a whole list of upgrades free of charge. This type of service and standing behind their product 100% says a lot about a company in my opinion.

Re: Premier Reticles Customer Service

+1 Paul is great to deal with, and real patient with my "$3000 scope paranoia." Their service and genuine concern is second to none, and has given me even greater confidence that I made the right choice purchasing my PH 3-15x50.

Thanks for sharing that. The folks at Premier have always demonstrated a committment to customer service and a thorough product knowledge. Combine that with an outstanding product to begin with and you have a winner.

Scott

Very nice to hear things like this. Quality customer service is not always easy to find and I have found that some of my final decisions on purchases come down to this very issue. Glad they took care of you.

Well guys I am not an authority but I purchased a 5x25-56 as my first top tier optic. I cannot say enough how impressed I am so far. The glass is crystal clear and the clicks are positive. The latch to rezero the turret is a nice feature. It took me 2 shots to zero at 100 yards. One on the paper, read the mils I needed in the scope in relation to impact and dialed the correction. The second shot punched out the center.

I know this is as it should be but man did I drink the koolaid that day after running Leupolds with TMR/MOA (I just didnt know any better and had it not been for the information on the Hide I probably would still be lost in the TMR/MOA world). MOA/MOA or MIL/MIL is THE ONLY WAY to go. It just plain makes sense.

It is good to hear about positive customer service reviews. As "BlackWhiskey" said I too had the $3000 scope paranoia but seeing countless reviews of excellent customer service convinced me to take the leap. Thank You Premier for a QUALITY product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very glad to hear.

I have been waiting for a Premier for a while.</div></div> Gun Guru, as soon as you get youre premier you will most likley sell youre NXS to be able to afford another!

I met Chris, his wife, Paul, and the egghead engineers at the Shot Show, I knew from then they were all good people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clickers, turret-latch, and parallax in some cases. </div></div>

I have read here and on one other thread about this parallax fix. I've had no problem with mine. What is the problem/fix?

I didn't have a problem with mine, but Paul mentioned it was caused by over tightening of the rings not allowing the hardware to move freely. Maybe someone else has first hand experience?

Premier is a group of very nice and business savvy people. It is a pleasure to do business with people like that because they actually CARE what their customers think about their products.

If you treat them right they will take care of you for sure. I give them all a thumbs up, had the pleasure of sitting down with them at SHOT show and looking at their new 1-4x scope.

I have not bought one yet but have been trading emails with them and they have answered all my questions and usually the same day or even within the hour. Now I just need to save up to I can get one. While one hopes to never use it it good to know they have top notch customers service.

Paul is a good guy. He sent me one of their SHOT tool for their lever couple weeks ago.

Anyone know if they are still doing the Leupold conversions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No pappy,
We no longer work on Leupolds or S&B's. Strictly our own scope line now.
Sorry,
Paul </div></div>

Too bad. I have Leupold 6.5x20 conversion to
FFP gen2 mildot, which I love.

I suspect that your scopes are the very best.

Paul is a good dude. Its pretty cool when you can contact a compny and ask if your scope needs an upgrade and the guy says...I remeber making that scope...

Is there a possible upgrade for a marked parallax knob for an older 3-15x50 or would there be a cost?