• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Reticles Customer Service

bth87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I know everyone knows Paul at Premier is compleatly squared away but just wanted to reiterate that fact. Called earlier today about a potential user induced (I decided to be an ass hat and start dissasembling things without proper instructions) problem with my 5-25X56 and Paul spent a good twenty minutes explaining things to me and dispelling my fears that I had broken something. I just wanted to publicaly thank Paul for the quick responces he has provided me when I have questions and the level of knowledge and service he provides.

Ben

Re: Premier Reticles Customer Service

He helped me out greatly as well. I had 4 of the first 50 3.5-15's that were released. They were all outdated and needed the click upgrade and a good cleaning. He took in all 4 for $60.00 and is working on the upgrades.