• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Reticles' Warranty

Gen2mildot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2007
Sorry to everyone for keeping my silence so long…truth is that we at PR have been very busy getting OUR new product of the ground. For the first time in over 60 years, this will be the first product where we actually control all aspects from concept to design to production. With this comes complete control over warranty and parts supply chain.

However, speaking to the warranty issue: I wish this were the first time that we were caught between a rock and hard place-trying to fill the gaps where the OE company of a product wouldn’t. This is the exact reason for our radical change in business model. I’M TIRED of this treatment from OE companies that supported PR and then having them “change their policies”…policies that end up hurting not only us, but most importantly the customer. Therefore, I don’t intend on tarnishing our reputation and integrity, standing by while customers are being hung out to dry.

Being a company of action, not just words, I offer the following recompense for the disenfranchised, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

-Any product found to be defective, which Premier has modified, will be repaired by Premier and at no cost to the owner of that product.

-If the product, for any reason cannot be repaired to the complete satisfaction of the customer, then Premier will seek an adequate remedy which could include, but is not limited to: reimbursement of repairs costs charged by the OE company OR applying the used market value of such against the purchase of a new Premier product.

Now to the issue at hand…

Valken…I’m offering you have several choices: 1) send your scope to Leupold for installation of a FFP TMR reticle (if they’ll accommodate you here). Send me the invoice for any charges, including shipping, and I’ll cut you a check. 2) allow us to rebuild our stock of Gen 2 mil-dot reticles for the repair purposes…this could take up to 4 months due to the engineering and production lead time required. At which point, we’ll replace your defective/damaged reticle. 3) allow us to apply the current value of your scope toward the purchase of one of our new Premier Heritage 3-15x50mm tactical scopes (product details to be publicly announced within a few weeks). 4) do nothing, but don’t say I didn’t try to resolve this.

Thus, this policy is hereby made effective and irrevocable, except by me. Please don’t be hard on my guys for following my instructions.

Anyone with questions or comments, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Chris Thomas, President

Premier Reticles, Ltd.

Re: Premier Reticles' Warranty

Now thats the Premier that we know.

Glad to here there still is a warranty on the Leupolds that you made so much better.

Thank You

Matt

wow...that's an impressive comp from PR, considering they are covering the issues caused by another company.

This speaks volumes! +1 on way to step up. With that said I LOVE my Gen II in my S&B!

You guys are too kind!...now what about our new scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are too kind!...now what about our new scope? </div></div>

I'm waiting, you guys are killing me.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to everyone for keeping my silence so long…truth is that we at PR have been very busy getting OUR new product of the ground. For the first time in over 60 years, this will be the first product where we actually control all aspects from concept to design to production. With this comes complete control over warranty and parts supply chain.

However, speaking to the warranty issue: I wish this were the first time that we were caught between a rock and hard place-trying to fill the gaps where the OE company of a product wouldn’t. This is the exact reason for our radical change in business model. I’M TIRED of getting shit on by these OE companies that supported PR and then having them “change their policies”…policies that end up hurting not only us, but most importantly the customer. Therefore, I don’t intend on tarnishing our reputation and integrity, standing by while customers are being hung out to dry.

Being a company of action, not just words, I offer the following recompense for the disenfranchised, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

-Any product found to be defective, which Premier has modified, will be repaired by Premier and at no cost to the owner of that product.

-If the product, for any reason cannot be repaired to the complete satisfaction of the customer, then Premier will seek an adequate remedy which could include, but is not limited to: reimbursement of repairs costs charged by the OE company OR applying the used market value of such against the purchase of a new Premier product.

Now to the issue at hand…

Valken…I’m offering you have several choices: 1) send your scope to Leupold for installation of a FFP TMR reticle (if they’ll accommodate you here). Send me the invoice for any charges, including shipping, and I’ll cut you a check. 2) allow us to rebuild our stock of Gen 2 mil-dot reticles for the repair purposes…this could take up to 4 months due to the engineering and production lead time required. At which point, we’ll replace your defective/damaged reticle. 3) allow us to apply the current value of your scope toward the purchase of one of our new Premier Heritage 3-15x50mm tactical scopes (product details to be publicly announced within a few weeks). 4) do nothing, but don’t say I didn’t try to resolve this.

Thus, this policy is hereby made effective and irrevocable, except by me. Please don’t be hard on my guys for following my instructions.

Anyone with questions or comments, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Chris Thomas, President

Premier Reticles, Ltd.
</div></div>

Freakin Awsome!

No...it's still summer. Fall begins 21 Sep until 21 Dec (approx).

Current pic is a model-file pic. Real photos in a few days.

now thats customer service you cant touch with a 10 foot pole.

nice to see a company that still cares about the customer. rarity these days.

How about a detailed description; oh heck any kind of decription? Come on LL, I don't know how you will sleep tonight unless you get it off your.... Just trying to help you clear your conscience!

Turk: what's my price on an Audi Q8?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a detailed description; oh heck any kind of decription? Come on LL, I don't know how you will sleep tonight unless you get it off your.... Just trying to help you clear your conscience! </div></div>

i vote for detailed description in the form of a PIC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Current pic is a model-file pic. Real photos in a few days. </div></div>

Ill take what I can get

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen2mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Group buy"? How big's the group? </div></div>

How big does it need to be
wink.gif

Julian