• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier...?

Northland

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Louisiana
Anyone in South Louisiana have a Premier Heritage I could look through? Thinking about getting one of those are a Schmidt and Bender. Already checked out a S&B so gotta check out the PH.

Or if someone knows a store that sells them in SE Texas or SW LA that'd be awesome.

Thanks

Re: Premier...?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Witch Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maury has them in stock at his shop on Jefferson Highway

10-8 Tactical </div></div>

Thanks man!!

Re: Premier...?

Yeah, we sold the last 5-25 not too long ago. If he had some I would have thrown you a bone.

If you want to look through one, though, we can certainly get a couple to a range somewhere for you to eval. PM myself or Daywalker here.

Thanks for the link to Morey's site. He's a good guy and is all about helping shooters and LE.