• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Premium Leather pocket holsters?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I got myself a second pocket carry gun, and also a gun I always wanted.

Stainless PPKS, I’ll be running the XTP rounds, seems they’ll penetrate the same as the 9mm I carry with HSTs, just a little less expansion, but I’ll gain one round extra, figure that’ll work for the daily carry mission.

Anywho, the guy who normally does my holsters is backed up half a year plus right now, anyone know of anyone who makes quality pocket holsters, ideally with ostrich or shark? The shark is a great anti slip material
I got a $25 desantis pocket holster for it for now, but it’s not ideal.

Thanks

20-F08906-38-FB-4-B76-91-AA-6673-A8738382.jpg

Reactions: RTH1800
I use this Don Hume IWB for a French Manhurin PPK; profile a little to large for pocket carry IMO. Not shark or ostrich. IF you find one let me know. Thanks.
IMG_3200WALTHER PPK DON HUME IWB LEATHER HOLSTER RIG.jpg
IMG_3201WALTHER PPK DON HUME IWB LEATHER HOLSTER RIG.jpg
IMG_3202WALTHER PPK DON HUME IWB LEATHER HOLSTER RIG.jpg

Reactions: TurboTrout
I use this Don Hume IWB for a French Manhurin PPK; profile a little to large for pocket carry IMO. Not shark or ostrich. IF you find one let me know. Thanks.View attachment 7879018View attachment 7879019View attachment 7879020

I’ll check them out, this is the guy I normally use, great stuff, but lead time is crazy right now.

Mitch Rosen for leather. Www.aholster.com for kydex. Accept no substitutes

Last edited:
I've used a Mitch Rosen El Raton for years with a Sig238. I really like it, but only after I cut the leather around the mag release. It had released the magazine several times just from normal activity before I fixed it.

If you go that route, be sure to test it enough that you have confidence it won't turn your gun into a single shot. If it does, five minutes with an Xacto knife.

Just to be clear, I really like the holster now that I modified it.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Kydex for pocket holsters.

Kydex for pocket holsters.

I can’t, outside of a race range gun, I need leather, just prefer the feel in my pocket and kinda the same senseless reason I don’t wear a digital watch.

If Adams can make me one I’ll have him do it, the sharkbit for my sig is friggin awesome, fast draw, perfect fit, good looks, but he seems slammed right now

Just made a order with Adams, I’ll just rock the DeSantis Pocket rig till he can get one made