• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prepare for some news to bury this...

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Why do I have to read this shit in the British media?

Lisa Page says DOJ was told by Obama Admin not to charge Hillary

Will Mueller investigate?

Sorry, ranting to fellow ranters.

There was a rumor going around Washington this week that Hillary was going to be charged with something.... but I don’t buy it.

The BEST way to get rid of MRSA is to gasoline and a match... just saying

You're absolutely right, and I hate the fact that what you said is true. It SHOULDN'T be that way. "The System" needs a reset on a "re-formatting" level.
    It's actually pretty easy. Just repeal the 1996 Telecommunications Act. It was signed by Bill Clinton. Before that, big media was against the law. They used Cable as an excuse to eff us.

It's actually pretty easy. Just repeal the 1996 Telecommunications Act. It was signed by Bill Clinton. Before that, big media was against the law. They used Cable as an excuse to eff us.
    -
    YES but it will never happen as to much money/power surrounds it now . (imho) Clintons, Bill and Hillary were the most detrimental force against America of my generation. They are on there own plateau and completely void of Ethics, conscience, Morals and Guilt .

A few conservative news agencies are reporting it . Fox also had a report that the deep state has started or stepped up their game of blocking ALL Conservative views & opinions on social media . They had a specific picture of Soros for the article .

John Gotti was known as the teflon Don.
    He doesn't have shit on the Hil.
    Her coefficient of drag is less than wet ice on wet ice.
    Her, Obozo and the rest of the of the Swamp will dodge anything that comes down the pike.
    They can't allow them to be held accountable.
    I'd like to see it but I believe it's futile to wait for results.

R

Reactions: Frankly
    Well, if this does actually grow and actually become a topic you can pretty much expect some overshadowing drama to occur, whether that’s a “Mass” shooting, some m.u.s. (Made up shit) about those always rascally republicans, yadayadayada Trump, or those co-idiots Cortez and Sanders with some brilliant plan. Every time we seem to get some traction it’s another “news” item to take over.

The only thing wtong with qny of th e hundreds of WTF moments that we have experienced , including this is here we sit .
    On our fuckin nuts .

Okay Weismann, a skunk's skunk, left Mueller today.

Read this and tell me how one more second of paying Mueller or even listening to what he has to say is relevant.....

Remember FISA hinges on the Pee Dossier.

Sorry for the sermon choir.

Speaking of things you have to read about abroad.........

If the MSM shits on this it will be the second time.

Bongino - fleshed out a critical point:

Pelosi is backing off impeachment because she was briefed in August of 2016 by Brennan of the ‘conspiracy’. She knows that Mueller’s report is going to be a nothing. She also knows if she pushes it, impeachment is yet another vehicle to expose the coup that Obama set up and was routinely briefed on.

This also exposes that Brennan was likely briefing the gang of 8 and the FBI. None of what the FBI used was vetted per the Wood’s Memo.

Oh that meeting on the tarmac....fat loretta running the DOJ, willy ILikeFuckinLilGirlsonMyFriendJeffEpstien’sIsland.....Old Ruth......what was fat loretta offered to shut that investigation down as Paige has testified?

Adam Shifty is hoping to pick up the ball and run with it after the Mueller fumble.....

Speaking of things you have to read about abroad.........

If the MSM shits on this it will be the second time.

Bongino - fleshed out a critical point:

Pelosi is backing off impeachment because she was briefed in August of 2016 by Brennan of the ‘conspiracy’. She knows that Mueller’s report is going to be a nothing. She also knows if she pushes it, impeachment is yet another vehicle to expose the coup that Obama set up and was routinely briefed on.

This also exposes that Brennan was likely briefing the gang of 8 and the FBI. None of what the FBI used was vetted per the Wood’s Memo.

Oh that meeting on the tarmac....fat loretta running the DOJ, willy ILikeFuckinLilGirlsonMyFriendJeffEpstien’sIsland.....Old Ruth......what was fat loretta offered to shut that investigation down as Paige has testified?

Adam Shifty is hoping to pick up the ball and run with it after the Mueller fumble.....

And Trump controls the levers of the apparatus........why isnt this in the sunlight?

Shit... Didn't get a chance to copy it. I'm sure someone else did.

Brendon Tarrant, Christchurch NZ, walked into mosque with shotgun and AR and killed 30+ people on facebook live.

Last edited:
    Oh... Q shit...

Well, this is pretty interesting, at least...

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/911-bombshell-explosives-names-names/

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, a nonprofit public interest organization, announces its receipt of a letter from the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York in response to the Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10, 2018 Petition and July 30, 2018 Amended Petition(/lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-first-amended-grand-jury-petition/) demanding that the U.S. Attorney present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted federal crimes relating to the destruction of three World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7). The U.S. Attorney, in his November 7, 2018 letter to the Lawyers’ Committee, stated: “We have received and reviewed The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, Inc.’s submissions of April 10 and July 30, 2018. We will comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. § 3332 as they relate to your submissions” (emphasis added). (The U.S. Attorney’s letter is attached. It is also available at lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/7-nov-2018-u-s-attorney…)

If there's one takeaway from that video, its that the idea that the police will save you was easily proven to be a total lie.

Guy is in and out of that church and back to his vehicle within 3 minutes of firing the initial round. Zero police response. Zero response of force from anyone whatsoever. Even after he goes and dicks around at his car there's nothing going on around him.

A single armed person would have been a good possibility to deter or stop this guy. From the video, he wasn't exactly trained, reloaded often due to stress and mental tunnel vision, had horrible room presence as well as zero idea what was going on outside of the structure that he was going to have to walk back out into. When he did go back outside he basically did whatever retarded shit came to mind at that second.

All this video proves to me is that no one, especially the government/police, can protect you.

If there's one takeaway from that video, its that the idea that the police will save you was easily proven to be a total lie.

Guy is in and out of that church and back to his vehicle within 3 minutes of firing the initial round. Zero police response. Zero response of force from anyone whatsoever. Even after he goes and dicks around at his car there's nothing going on around him.

A single armed person would have been a good possibility to deter or stop this guy. From the video, he wasn't exactly trained, reloaded often due to stress and mental tunnel vision, had horrible room presence as well as zero idea what was going on outside of the structure that he was going to have to walk back out into. When he did go back outside he basically did whatever retarded shit came to mind at that second.

All this video proves to me is that no one, especially the government/police, can protect you.

Yeah, that dude moved like a fucktard. Brings me back to what Tiya Miles said when she started talking to her relatives about gun ownership and she was startled to learn they carried in church.

There's some pretty fucking evil sons of bitches in this world. No good reason not to be ready for one to walk in when you least expect it.

Interesting.

I believe we’ll see more FF events (have been warned @ 2 weeks ago) - something big to keep the MSM focused for several days. (ETA - a new post says this isn’t enough to shift away from the real story)

Keep in mind mid way down the rabbit hole it will become public knowledge that the way the coup in America was being fed information / illegally spied on US citizens was via our 5 Eyes partners (UK / Australia / Canada / New Zealand).

Something small from the BBC that doesn’t quite jive for a Right Wing Hater

A song which played in the suspect's car is known as a marching anthem for Serbian nationalist paramilitary units known as Chetniks during the 1992-95 Bosnian war.

Chetnik = Muslim People’s Army

If I remember right, that song is the song in some remove kebab video.