• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prepare now

• Thread starter Deleted member 137765
  • Start date
I have been told by a reliable source within the military that a nationwide quarantine will be imposed by Homeland & Trump within the next 48 hours. It will follow the Italian model. Prepare to work from home (if possible) and for major inconvenience.
LOL let me guess.....this friend?

"Please be advised, just got off the phone with some of my military friends up in DC who just got out of a two-hour briefing. Within 48 to 72 hours The President will order a two-week mandatory quarantine for the Nation. Stock up on whatever you guys need to make sure you have a two-week supply of everything. Please forward to your network." ”

Take your tinfoil hat off

If it were to happen I would like to know the details . Would it be instant or would you be allowed x amount of time to go home . For instance , if your a truckdriver on the road. you gonna shelter in place , I'm curious how that would play out ? I see no way you could shut the transportation /supply chain down without complete chaos.

Last edited:
my company already ordered phones for call center staff to take home.
no idea how long for delivery since everyone is doing the same thing.

i already work from home, so no change for me.

I have been told by a reliable source within the military that a nationwide quarantine will be imposed by Homeland & Trump within the next 48 hours. It will follow the Italian model. Prepare to work from home (if possible) and for major inconvenience.
Way to spread fear... please name your source or else I believe its safe to assume your spreading disinformation.

i also received the what now seems to be fake message about it coming in the next 72 hours. This prompted a text to a high school friend at a 3 letter agency who said its definitely possible but there is no time line as they want to wait untill the last possible second to make the final call. I am certainly not panicking but preparing to deal with people who are.

Reactions: FS1
I heard the same rumor from the son of a relative's friend...who is a state trooper.

Look I get this is all rumor but in my opinion the writing is on the wall that this could happen (not that it is or will be happening) just that its a possibility. I'm not saying it needs to, just that it might.

giphy.gif

well I work on a government military base and it's getting word that we will be teleworking. you can believe what you want but this shit is happening.

Reactions: MarinePMI
You know what I heard from my personal friend, who is a MARSOC Seal Beret?

It's mostly a fucking nothingburger, compared to the fucking flu that's already killed 50k plus this season.

You can believe me, cause I know people on the internet.
Yes, and we know that you know people........ ;)

Thank You. I feel so much better now. :ROFLMAO:

well I work on a government military base and it's getting word that we will be teleworking. you can believe what you want but this shit is happening.
OK just so I'm not misunderstanding here. You are saying because you are going to be teleworking from home that implies a national quarantine is definitely going to happen? Or excuse me "this shit is happening".

had a couple customers want to know today if i'm going to shut down my liquor store. Said hell no, alcohol is a natural remedy.
Drink plenty

Hey hand sanitizer has alcohol in it to kill the viruses, so Monty Python logic dictates if I put enough alcohol in me, I become a big bottle of hand sanitizer... and she's a witch, burn 'er

I work for a private governmental commission, and one of the bosses come through this morning, canceled our Monday morning strategy meeting, told me to stay in my department, told the other guys to disburse and de-ass the area and told us not to sit close to each other.

So.....yes, stupid shit is taking place, and a lot of it is unnecessary.

ETA:
This isn't one of my jokes....I really do, and they really did.

I work for a private governmental commission, and one of the bosses come through this morning, canceled our Monday morning strategy meeting, told me to stay in my department, told the other guys to disburse and de-ass the area and told us not to sit close to each other.

So.....yes, stupid shit is taking place, and a lot of it is unnecessary.

ETA:
This isn't one of my jokes....I really do, and they really did.
Substitute CV-19 for "Cobalt, whatever, whatever".................

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ.... Shit like this is why I had to just explain to my fucking mom that the govt isn’t going to empty everyone’s bank accounts and then enact martial law on all citizens starting at midnight. Because people keep spreading this bullshit on Facebook.

Our enemies know the American public will eat up anything and everything they see online...and we have yet to disappoint.

Yaaaaaaay

Trust me, I know what I’m talking about. I used to work for the govt and know their secrets. I’m a level 100 Colonel and just unlocked the Advanced UAV. My neighbor knows a guy who just maxed out his Division character so we now have a biochem expert.

We're all doomed. Put your head between you legs and kiss your sweet ass goodbye.

1584386769940.png

Reactions: TACC
I don't know about a nationwide lockdown,

but streaming services would do us all a favor if they locked Walking Dead and the like. Way too many dipshits think this is the way out of their normal shitty lives, and they'll rise to be king in the wasteland.

1584386850312.png

Reactions: supercorndogs
Trust me, I know what I’m talking about. I used to work for the govt and know their secrets. I’m a level 100 Colonel and just unlocked the Advanced UAV. My neighbor knows a guy who just maxed out his Division character so we now have a biochem expert.

Wow! Colonel? Is that you? I got me a shit bucket like you told me sir.

The past few weeks have provided a great party for the tinfoilers it's been quite a sight to behold. There are a few of you fellers here who may want to switch to a padded helmet though.

1584387237617.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwestside
OK foilers.....Trump just addressed this conspiracy. No, he has no plans to do it. Yes, he could do it if he deemed it necessary. Well duh as if we didn't know that already.

On the flip side i think m iphone has coronaas or siri does

Guy is with Naval intelligence (I'm right next to Camp Pendleton) and says the quarantine will be swiftly extended six more weeks thereafter. He's prepared for two months of serious inconvenience. Hope you guys are right and he's wrong but if I were POTUS and planning to make this call...I'd leak it beforehand too. Laugh away, we'll know this week.

Guy is with Naval intelligence (I'm right next to Camp Pendleton) and says the quarantine will be swiftly extended six more weeks thereafter. He's prepared for two months of serious inconvenience. Hope you guys are right and he's wrong but if I were POTUS and planning to make this call...I'd leak it beforehand too. Laugh away, we'll know this week.
Wait a minute you posted this was happening in the next 48 hours. Now it's not? How reliable is this Naval intel?

No one denies this *could* happen, but you came on here saying reliably it was on in 48 hours. So what is it? Now the reliability is down to Trump possibly leaking it? Do you work for Rachel Maddow by chance this is how her news stories go.

1j04 said

We're all doomed. The Abyss is gonna put his head between your legs and kiss your sweat sack.

FIFY Blister Lips

Maggot says:

Still trying to suck my dick, eh Jimmy One Jerk Off