• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prepared or paranoid?

Skeptic1

Heavy Horseman
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2019
Central NC
I'm retired but I've told my lady to plan her vacation next year around Nov 7 and then again around inauguration. We live in town and I plan to have us squared away and outside of any large population centers during these times. For observation purposes only.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
And just because Im paranoid doesnt mean theyre not trying to get me.

Yes. The question is not "are you paranoid?" the question is "are you paranoid enough?".
Where we are is small but there are enough "have nots" here that the streets and porch would turn red for a bit.
I will try to avoid this as long as possible. When I am faced with evil I pray that God makes me the most violent ruthless force ever to be reckoned with. But above all, I pray for freedom, liberty and peace.

Just call it “insurance” and you will feel better about unused preps.

Because you are not unhappy about not using your homeowners insurance because your home hasn’t burned down...

I am out in the boonies, but not THAT far.

If trump wins it will be the same as when he won last time, there might be a "summer of love" type deal, but those people will be burning cities not driving out to the country to hit a house every 1/2 mile, they are also not stupid they know those folks have guns, and everyone in the house can shoot.....as well as neighbors.

I will stay put.

But I do need things that come from town, electricity and water for starters. I am what might be called a mild prepper, I have enough for a few months, but after that it will get interesting. I doubt I will starve or go without water, but it will not be a good time.

Silly me I always thought my house is close to Whiteman AFB that should be a good nuke target for the ruskies.....nope I have to worry about the BLM, not the land management folks, and other of that ilk. All I can say is if it does go that far down hill it will cost them to come into my house. And by the time they get there, news will be only had via short wave, so I will know that things have gotten that bad. I just hope I have diesel left for the tractor, digging holes sucks. I hate stinky things.

. . . . . I just hope I have diesel left for the tractor, digging holes sucks. I hate stinky things.
Don't forget to build a good supply of "soil conditioner". Wink, wink, nod, nod. . .
IYKYK
50_AGRICULTURE_LIME__57529.jpg