• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Preparing for where we are headed.

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    How do you prepare for where we are headed?

Once Dementia Joe makes all the illegals citizens plus brings in piles more of shit hole people they won’t need to cheat anymore.

Constant Dem/commie rule
    Massive inflation
    Massive corruption
    Wealth stolen from the makers and given to the takers
    And now plans for “the great reset” and “ you will own nothing and be happy” so owning real property doesn’t seem like a good hedge.
    Basically the US will be ran like all the blue cities have been.

Bad times are coming. 1984 mixed with idiocracy with some s africa and Rhodesia thrown in

Oh.
    Unintended consequences and the Enemies series predicted this

D28CF743-A893-4CE3-AC5C-BD6F28D80952.jpeg

8D2FD942-E05B-4273-B291-5ACF13CD1B0A.jpeg

With Americas enemy in the White House, I agree we are fooked.

This is the communists wet dream, we tear ourselves apart for their amusement.

Research Venezuela over the last 20 years. Seems like we are on the same track to hell. It roughly started with electronic voting machines, the grandaddy of our Dominion machines.

If We fixed the problems in our own state, the country would fix itself.
    We are bleeding out from a thousand cuts. The bandaids are needed on the county level.

Being self sufficient is my plan. I'll be watching this thread.

The country is toast. It is filled with too many stupid voters. The only way we will succeed is to form the Conservative States of America

Reactions: Evlshnngns
    No way I would show my hand. If I do something, it will be known after the fact. Broadcasting your intentions sounds tough, but it's a guaranteed way to get shut down, then all of that planning was for naught.

Sadly most citizens of this country aren't worth the lives and treasure of those who would sacrifice theirs to stave off the current direction.
    If there are any doubts, spend time listening to others, watching them and reading multiple sites on the interweb.
    What we need is a space rock or a big fucking Carrington.
    The great equalizer and the REAL great reset.