• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prescott Arizona match info

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Looking into planning a trip to Prescott to visit some friends and was wanting to plan it around a match if possible. Figure if we’re traveling to Arizona how could I not shoot out there in some different terrain then what I see around here. Hoping for some local knowledge on some quality matches or even a two day match in that general area. Also just throwing it out there but if any fellow hiders want to take a guy from the east coyote hunting or something cool I’d sure appreciate the good time! I’ll buy the 🍺 Thanks for the replies.

When are going to be here. We have 22nrl shoot near Prescott on the third Sunday of the month
We don’t have dates planned yet. That’s one of the reasons I was asking. Thinking if there was a big two day or something worth traveling for we would just plan the trip around that. I’ve always been under the impression that there’s quite the shooting community out there so I was hoping for something cool.

Edited to add that if the 22 match is that close and nothing better pops up that’s definitely an option.

The second Saturday of every month there's a match at Cowtown in Peoria and then the following Sunday there's a match at Four Peaks down in Mesa

Reactions: Simonsza1
up at Gunsite they have a monthly NRL22 match. its the last sunday of the month. good shooters and a good match.

Gunsite says it’s only 45 minutes from our friends so that cool. I’ll bookmark that one for sure. Wife and her girlfriend still haven’t done much in the way of making this trip happen but I’ll now request the last weekend of the month 😎

Reactions: oldfatjonwick