• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Cuomo?

I pray to god not. I have to say he is doing a damn good job on this virus thing. Unfortunately every other thing he touches has gone to shit.

Whats he done on the virus thing? Not doubting, genuinely asking...

Reactions: Jrb572
Shutting stuff down fairly quick. Not letting that idiot New York City mayor panic the state. Actually being civil to trump and trying to figure a plan out. Don’t get me wrong I still don’t like him though. Put it this way he definitely could have done worse.

Shutting stuff down fairly quick. Not letting that idiot New York City mayor panic the state. Actually being civil to trump and trying to figure a plan out. Don’t get me wrong I still don’t like him though. Put it this way he definitely could have done worse.

microcosm of the political state in this country. our expectations are so low for our leaders we know they arent going to do a good job, we're having to be happy with "could have done worse".

The last person the left turned into a "media darling" and suggested would be a presidential contender was Michael Avenatti. Let's hope Cuomo has the same exact fate

Reactions: skipjack
As a former Upstate NYer with all of my family there....betwen his father Mario, him, NY SAFE act, magazine bans with the grandfather closed, calling emergency sessions and running anti gun bills through over weekends before the public can get involved, at one point it was against the law to load >7 rounds in your 10 round magazine's, mandatory “assault weapon” registration, 6 months to get a pistol permit (aka license), property taxes that are almost 4x VA, and, and, and .....

You DO NOT want this clown anywhere near the Whitehouse.

As seen on many bumpers in NY....FUAC.

Rant off...

ZY

Just what we need, one of those youses guys dere people in the wh.

He is getting better in his daily talks.

Todays was informative and entertaining.

The first one was just an incessant droning like white noise in the background accept annoying.

Its an act though.

You can load up a hard drive and have it seem intelligent of itself but its only programming.

Scarier thing is when he goes off the rails and in a weekend you get The Safe Act.

Unless he intends to run as a 3rd party candidate he can't run. There are not enough delegates left for him to win the Democratic primary, even if it was possible for him to declare. I hope there is a third party candidate.

After watching him now several times giving his press conferences I too wondered...why the heck are the Demos running Biden? Geesh.

Unless he intends to run as a 3rd party candidate he can't run. There are not enough delegates left for him to win the Democratic primary, even if it was possible for him to declare. I hope there is a third party candidate.

You know - SuperDelegates.

It is the Dem party anything is possible.

Rules are not for them.

If they're going for a Cuomo, it needs to be Fredo; he's a badass. ;)

I also remember him saying,America was never that great.

Maxwell

Spoke from his local point of view, he's probably right. Outside NY, maybe not so much. The great/not great mantra has Cuomo's name all over it. I lived there from 1998 to 2016; and pre-Cuomo, I loved the place.

Greg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-coronavirus-tv-briefings-may-have-biden-sanders-worried

Have the Dems found their savior? I would be much more concerned as a Trump supporter since Cuomo appears to at least be lucid. Unlike Uncle Joe who forgets he's not running for the Senate.

As a New Yorker (except when I was in the service) I think You are certainly correct that Cuomo would be a formidable opponent. I hate him for the safe act and for other abuses of power but I have to admit that his performance in the current crisis has been OK.

But I don't think he plans to run for President. Certainly not this year. He seems smart enough to run in four years rather than take on a incumbent who is likely to destroy any opponent. And I'll be a little surprised if he runs even then.

Firstly look at his dad. Mario (a popular multi term NY gov) was a shoe in for the Democratic nomination in 1992. When Mario declined that opened the way for that obscure Arkansas rapist. So my first thought is the family does not seem driven to seek the oval office.

Second, there has been a lot of corruption in NY and some of it has been pretty close to him. No he was never charged, but not enough evidence to empanel a grand jury does not mean no evidence. And still to be looked at are the billions of dollars of subsidies given to left wing billionaire Elon Musk in exchange for reneged promises of jobs.

Reactions: Arc Light
As a New Yorker (except when I was in the service) I think You are certainly correct that Cuomo would be a formidable opponent. I hate him for the safe act and for other abuses of power but I have to admit that his performance in the current crisis has been OK.

But I don't think he plans to run for President. Certainly not this year. He seems smart enough to run in four years rather than take on a incumbent who is likely to destroy any opponent. And I'll be a little surprised if he runs even then.

Firstly look at his dad. Mario (a popular multi term NY gov) was a shoe in for the Democratic nomination in 1992. When Mario declined that opened the way for that obscure Arkansas rapist. So my first thought is the family does not seem driven to seek the oval office.

Second, there has been a lot of corruption in NY and some of it has been pretty close to him. No he was never charged, but not enough evidence to empanel a grand jury does not mean no evidence. And still to be looked at are the billions of dollars of subsidies given to left wing billionaire Elon Musk in exchange for reneged promises of jobs.

I mentioned this the first time I heard him speak on the virus. Thankfully, I don’t see him running this election but my money would be on him running in 2024. Guess we’ll wait and see. He’s on the nation wide skyline now and dems across the nation are getting familiar with him and liking what they’re seeing....

Spent the first 29 years of my life in upstate NY. Great place. Started going to shit after 9-11 and all the city people moving to the country. Driving up property values and complaining about everything. Couldnt burn trash anymore or mow on the weekends.

Moved to Texas to get away from that garbage.

problem is a lot of people move away from NY and California and then bring there liberal BS and voting for dems with them... I movbed across the country to get away from them and ended up working at 2 different places run/managed by yankees....

My liberal market news station, a mouth piece of the Dem Party, is asking the question they would never have asked a week ago..........

Where is Joe Biden?

A weeek ago the program was to Hide Biden from scrutiny.

I'm thinking they are setting him up now to be whacked.

Spent the first 29 years of my life in upstate NY. Great place. Started going to shit after 9-11 and all the city people moving to the country. Driving up property values and complaining about everything. Couldnt burn trash anymore or mow on the weekends.

Moved to Texas to get away from that garbage.

problem is a lot of people move away from NY and California and then bring there liberal BS and voting for dems with them... I movbed across the country to get away from them and ended up working at 2 different places run/managed by yankees....
You couldn’t mow on the weekend? Good grief.

With Crazy uncle Joe and the democrats pissing off the Bernieites, and Never Trumpers abounding. There has probably never been a better chance for a third part candidate to win.

dont confuse the capability to follow orders and previously determined SOP's with competency to lead and make creative, objective, fundamental decisions on a regular basis for 4 years.

he saying dont be hysterical

and do what the CDC and federal govt says

any by the way he's wanted to be president since hes 5 years old

as for lawn mowing most NYS counties have a 6PM to 9AM (over night, limit on equipment), add a hour or 2 each way for weekends.