• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Hutchinson?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Haha
    Reactions: atomic41
    I’m from AR and the answer is hell no to that RINO
    beat me to it! Fuck that RINO with a rusty pitchfork!

P.S. Everyone ok it your part of the world @poke_53? I watched that wall cloud (just across Hwy 5) roll by from work in Bryant.

• Haha
    Reactions: 101st
    still think roasting Biden over an open fire sounds like more fun
    1680454942684.jpeg

I got the corn for popping sorry it's a little late for jack frost nipping at your nose , and I don't really know any good campfire songs to sing .

Last edited:
    Could you expand on that?
    I wouldn't vote for that cock-gobbling scum-weasel peckerhead fucktard asswipe ball-sucking motherfucking fudge-packer of an ankle-grabbing piece of reptilian shit dredged from between the FUPA flaps of Hillary... who hasn't showered in a month... if he was the last RNC candidate on the planet.

Would you like me to expand?

Sirhr

PS. My apologies for any grammar or punctuation errors. I may have been into the wine...

I wouldn't vote for that cock-gobbling scum-weasel peckerhead fucktard asswipe ball-sucking motherfucking fudge-packer of an ankle-grabbing piece of reptilian shit dredged from between the FUPA flaps of Hillary... who hasn't showered in a month... if he was the last RNC candidate on the planet.

Would you like me to expand?

Sirhr

PS. My apologies for any grammar or punctuation errors. I may have been into the wine...
    No really tell us how you really feel. 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot and RRW
    So, Biden 2024?

I always wonder just how absolute these statements actually are…
    First off, FJB but read this part of that article closely....
    "Hutchinson will make a formal announcement later this month in Bentonville, Arkansas, he said."
    Now WHO, I ask you, is headquartered in Bentonville? And I'm not hating on big business. Just THAT big business!

Last edited:
    unless the commie Walton kids fund this and pay the dominion folks my guess is he comes in close to last in primary. Hell on his own, he won’t last past first 4 state primaries

This guy is swampier than Okefenokee!!!! Bush crime family lackey.

Another jealous anti Trump nobody that no one gives a fuck about. Go alligator hunting and use you shriveled up little cock for bait bitch.

Reactions: Maxwell