• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Press mount/quick change system

Jim B in CO

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2010
Colorado
I'm thinking of buying a reloading press mounting/quick change system. So far, I'm leaning toward the stuff sold by Inline Fabrication. I know Hornady and Lee sell mounting systems, but the Inline Fabrication stuff seems quite a bit better. Does anyone have other suggestions of what to look at before I hit the 'Place Order' button?

Jim

I'm thinking of buying a reloading press mounting/quick change system. So far, I'm leaning toward the stuff sold by Inline Fabrication. I know Hornady and Lee sell mounting systems, but the Inline Fabrication stuff seems quite a bit better. Does anyone have other suggestions of what to look at before I hit the 'Place Order' button?

Jim

I have both the Inline stuff and the Hornady mounting system. The Inline is definitely beefier and better made. The Hornady is really easy to swap out. I use the Hornady system for all the secondary stuff (trimmer, concentricity gauge, etc.). Inline is for the press.

buy the inline quick change kit....that guy has been making this stuff a long time and has it down to a science.

Reactions: fx77
The online fabrication quick change system has been great for me. If you need a quick change plate that isn’t listed, shoot Dan an email and he can likely make it for you. I actually just ordered the quick change base to elevate the press and rcbs bench primer off the bench a bit. Quite looking forward to that getting here.

Last edited:
Inline is good stuff, the only thing you may not get right the first time is the height of the press mount.