• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

pressure pad covers

knoff13

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2010
Iowa
Hey all, I stumbled upon a web site the other day that advertised these covers that go over your pressure pad, and mount to your quad rail. They are pre-cut for streamlight, and surefire, and I think there was a third generic one. Anyway long story short, it makes it so you can fix your pad to your rail without having to use velcro, or a ranger band, or whatever, and I cant find them again. I was hoping someone knew the correct name for these so I could get them again. Spent a day of unsuccessfully googling, and am at a loss. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

Re: pressure pad covers

perfect!! that was where I saw it too! it all came rushing back. Thank you much. Any experience with these?

I do not have any experience with those, my google-fu was just working really good!
grin.gif

Ahh thats cool. Thanks for the link. And thanks also to BarsaBoy, options are always nice. Will have to do a little digging before I choose.