• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pretty Cool M40A1 on YouTube

I follow this channel on YouTube. Good to see the A1 getting a spotlight.

That's Rob Ski over on the M14 forum, he does some great videos. I've been trying to get him to join the dark side and hang out over here on the Hide, but he enjoys the M14 forum. He's a great guy and is very passionate about collecting and documenting the history of these rifles in his videos. He actually just acquired an original and pretty rare USMC sniper rifle, so I'm looking forward to seeing a video with that rifle in it!

Reactions: Pinmaster
That's Rob Ski over on the M14 forum, he does some great videos. I've been trying to get him to join the dark side and hang out over here on the Hide, but he enjoys the M14 forum. He's a great guy and is very passionate about collecting and documenting the history of these rifles in his videos. He actually just acquired an original and pretty rare USMC sniper rifle, so I'm looking forward to seeing a video with that rifle in it!

Can we have a snipershide shoot at his fucking awesome range?

Can you set that up?

Reactions: D_TROS
He actually just acquired an original and pretty rare USMC sniper rifle, so I'm looking forward to seeing a video with that rifle in it!
I've talked to Rob before and he is a great guy. He and his daughter are great together and placed, if not won, their division's at the vintage match.

What variant of a USMC rifle? He is building a very nice collection!