• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Prey, the prequel to predator (don't waste your time)

nockhunter

Private
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2010
    upstate ny
    This has to be one of the stupidest movies I have seen in a long time. If I wasn't drinking some bourbon I would have considered it an epic waste of my life. I knew it was going to be bad as it opened with some very bad CGI "whitetail deer" hunt and chase, (horse running soundtrack). It was all downhill after that. I won't spoil it, in case someone wants to see it and may like it. I did not at all!

Mike

Slow start, boring middle, unlikely ending. 100% feminist win.

Reactions: BCP
    i didn't think it was that bad. many said it would be "woke" crap, but it was just another tomboy movie to me.
    it does require you to suspend disbelief, but that's no different from any of those movies.

This has to be one of the stupidest movies I have seen in a long time. If I wasn't drinking some bourbon I would have considered it an epic waste of my life. I knew it was going to be bad as it opened with some very bad CGI "whitetail deer" hunt and chase, (horse running soundtrack). It was all downhill after that. I won't spoil it, in case someone wants to see it and may like it. I did not at all!

Mike
    Agreed. I'm a fan of the Predator series. This is hands down the worst.
    In general, I am able to suspend some sense of reality, especially for sci-fi stuff, and take it for what it is. Mindless entertainment.

Well it is what it is. Not sure if we have "higher expectations" or the reality is it's just another link in the franchise chain we need to accept.

Regarding the franchise Predator 2 was WAY worse than this movie.

Reactions: Seed tick
    This movie wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Worth the entertainment if you get it free or already have hulu.

Predator 2 is so underrated.

Curious i found this movie to be actually above others and as much as im allergic to woke shit i didnt find this to be overtly advertising dikes and completely unrealistic. To explain, to hunt (in the way it was meant in this movie) its not brute force but wits and senses and as such the female character fit right in.
    Ps: Just to add also i find this inline with traditional values to overcome male and female work in unison with male sacrificing himself for greater good… Perhaps you americans are so under the woke shit propaganda that you simply notice just the sick shit and interpret everything in the negative…

Reactions: Pinmaster
    gotta think Tarantino in this situation

that craptastic pile of flaming goo that emanates a gag inducing odor

nek minute cult classic

I didn't mind it treated it as a comedy ;)

Totally realistic outcome... Just like it's totally realistic that a Alien would come to earth to learn how to hunt other animals.

Reactions: BCP
    its a subliminal verse about trophy hunting if you look at the whole predator thing in a general manner