• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PRI MK12 Mod H Upper - sold pending funds

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Complete factory upper. I bought it a bit ago off the hide but have since purchased a Mod 1 and don’t really need both around now. Round count is sub-300. Accuracy is just over 1” with cheap blasting ammo at 100, and just under 1” with Norma match.

It will ship with the upper and BCG/CH. Optic, bipod, and rings not included but can be added for extra. I also have a PEQ15 I posted if you want a clone correct upper with optic and PEQ15, we can work out a deal.

$1200 shipped for just the complete upper.
    Add $1400 if you want the ARMS rings and NXS (technically a Mod 1 correct scope). Or I have the clone correct MK4 2.5-8 I would do with the rings for $1600 extra.

Don’t really need trades but always open to the following:
    - long range scopes in the 25x or more flavor. Really looking for another Steiner M5 or M7, but open to others as well.
    - match 308 or 6mm Creed ammo in about any flavor if manufacturer and weight.

A05D7AA4-E296-44F4-9F98-2FA7C15E634D.jpeg

Last edited: