• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRI MOD 0 accuracy expectations?

Depends. Are you planning on shooting factory ammo? If you expect a baja trophy truck to perform with 30" street tires, you'll be disappointed. Same goes for ammunition choice. I can make any gun suck just by shooting steel cased trash.

Reactions: simonp
I'm right around 1" 5 shot groups using my 77gr TMK handloads in a Feb 2022 purchased PRI Mk 12 Mod 0 1:7 twist upper.

I'm far from the best shooter when it comes to making tiny groups at 100yds, so all of this is to be taken with a truckload of salt, but I can easily say it is the most accurate AR15 I currently own.

I'm far from the best shooter when it comes to making tiny groups at 100yds, so all of this is to be taken with a truckload of salt, but I can easily say it is the most accurate AR15 I currently own.
Sweet. Does the top rail have built in MOA? It looks like their stand alone optic rails have the option but I don't see it listed in the description of the uppers.

3/4-1MOA with good ammunition

The top rail doesn't have built in cant it's also a little bit high so you'll want 1.1-1.2" to center rings or mount to get the optic in the right position (ARMS 22M rings for example)

I've been running one since 2012 setup as a service rifle clone, and it's been holding just under 1MOA with 77gr SMK with 24gr TAC.

Reactions: simonp