• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

price check; cci mini-mags?

rrflyer

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
DFW, TX
ordered a conversion kit for my 1911. Reccomended ammo is the cci mini-mag but the cheapest I've been seeing it is almost 6 or 7 bucks per 100?!?!?!?

Thats nearing the price of .45 reloads!

any body have an actual price on these things...I'm on the road the next week or so.

Can you believe Cabelas wants almost 80 bucks for a 550 pack of federal standard 22lr?!

Re: price check; cci mini-mags?

I have been paying almost 33 bucks for 500 mini mags.
My hoard of winchester X-pert hp is only functions 10-22 reliable in warm weather. Trying to upgrade stash.

I went to the local WallyWorld yesterday and purchased 5 boxes (100 rnds each) of CCI Mini-Mag HP for $6.47 each. The local gunshop in the area has CCI Mini Mags for $7.99 each. Aguila ammo was about $1 less than CCI ($3.99 per 50).

Hope this helps.

-Hokie

Local store has cci mini mags for $7.65 for 100.

$6.47 at Wal-Mart here also for Mini-mags. Great ammo. Accurate and cycles the Ciener kits well. Federal and Remington Bulk sometimes have light loads that won't cycle the slide all the way back. They'll work fine but expect to hand cycle it every once in a while. The dud's from bulk packs will drive you crazy. If you get a chance, try some CCI Stingers also. A bit more kick and really cool muzzle flash.