• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price Check in the Gas and Diesel Aisle...

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I drove passed the gas station I use, and 87 octane is $4.25.9. I was in such shock, since last week I believe that same gallon of gas was $3.99.9. A 26 cent increase in less than 5 days.

What's the prices everyone else is seeing? BTW, this is in Maryland. And no this had nothing to do with a tax exemption, gas was $3.69.9 during that time frame.

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: diverdon
    $4.86 /gal diesel with $.03/gal discount at local grocery. Colorado front range.

Gasoline seems to be coming down a bit around here. Hit a high of $3.999 per gal for 87 octane. Sitting around $3.699 now. Have seen it as low as $3.49 over the past couple of weeks. Houston TX area...

87 octane with 10% methanol here was $1.699 a litre here today.

That works out to $6.796 a gallon (or a small amount larger than a gallon) and yet that Canuckistanian prices with Canuckistanian dollars, therefore in your method of math, divide, carry the 0, get the square root, multiply that by the coefficient of the isosceles, and then run that through a quadratic or something.

East coast hell is around 4.94 for diesel and 3.86 ish for gas.

87 octane with 10% methanol here was $1.699 a litre here today.

That works out to $6.796 a gallon (or a small amount larger than a gallon) and yet that Canuckistanian prices with Canuckistanian dollars, therefore in your method of math, divide, carry the 0, get the square root, multiply that by the coefficient of the isosceles, and then run that through a quadratic or something.
    $4.56 USD, after carrying the 1, and dividing by the square root, and getting the angle of the dangle and all that...

A couple of days ago in my part of Indiana regular gas was $3.76 and and diesel was $ 4.89

Dropped about $0.16 here in the past few days. Was $3.59 last time I bought some, now down to $3.43.

Last edited:
    Reactions: turbo_bird
    $3.93/gal in TN, diesel is about a $1.00 more, prices vary by location to some extent, but not much.

$4.75 regular gas north central Washington, a buck more/gallon for diesel.

$3.89 for 87 octane. Sure am loving my gay ass Camry.

I'm enjoying not driving enough to pay for a Camry.

Even at $5/gallon diesel, I can't even pay a car payment with my monthly fuel bill.

Gas has been running $4.00-4.25 here, and diesel about $5.10.

Local station has been stuck at $3.80 for months.
    Dunno, maybe they are too stupid or lazy to change ?

$4.35 a gallon and a pulled hamstring from grabbing my ankles .Suburban Philly .
    Heating oil is a fuckin scam . I ordered 100 gal at $4.80 . Douche nozzle says he can only drop 67 gal . cause he's mentally disabled and unable to fuckin operate the fuckin fill nozzle . ( Whisker on the tank not working /bullshit ) . He leaves and an hour later manager drops me 37 gallons and I get a bill for it in da mail at $7.80 a gallon . Yeah we gone see bout dis bullshit tday .

Bought diesel yesterday for $4.65 in western Kansas, had to get a couple of miles off the interstate........prices on I-70 were $5.19 cash price, $5.25 card price.

So-Cal (OC) $5.39 for regular at the cheaper place local to me. Chevron types are $5.69-5.99 for regular. Diesel has been over $6 for a while now. Ours came down slightly a couple weeks ago and has stabilized around that price. At the peak It was $6 or close to it for regular.

150751093_246047543772535_3379445825708637442_n-3403154431.jpg

• Angry
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Here in SW Oregon, gas dropped about 11 cents a gallon this week, now $4.59 a gallon. Diesel is still $5.35.

Was in the California bay area a couple of weeks ago. Paid $5.19 at Costco for regular. Other stations were $5.69 to $5.99 a gallon.

Gasoline seems to be coming down a bit around here. Hit a high of $3.999 per gal for 87 octane. Sitting around $3.699 now. Have seen it as low as $3.49 over the past couple of weeks. Houston TX area...

Same, I'm in Sweeny/Baycity area and go to Houston on weekends.

I believe they pumped a bunch (all?) of the "strategic petroleum reserve" a couple weeks ago to try to catch dear leader's falling poll numbers.

Last edited:
    Home heating oil in CT is $5.50/gal today. This is #2 off road diesel with no road or sales tax. WTF!!!!!

Ran an errand yesterday morning in the wife's car, drove past a convenience store chain location and it was $3.69 with their discount card. Went back to the same store yesterday afternoon in my F150 w/ the 36 gal tank, and it was $3.89 with their card. Pisser. :mad: Luckily I had half a tank, but was still $68 & change to fill it up.

Went up $0.04 here to $3.47 overnight.

Of course, I had to drive 80 miles today so now I'll need gas sometime soon. Still, a lot better than what others are seeing - just reporting what we have here.

Just got back from the local methmart. Diesel $5.37. Thats about a 60% markup for the 'big guy.'

Why do they keep peeling the stickers off, they voted for this shit.
    1651273567257.png

Diesel.
    Dems = "You should top off the tank more often, that way it is cheeper" 😡

• Haha
    Reactions: eflyguy
    Northeast PA off an exit of I-81, diesel yesterday was $5.56. Today they jumped it to $6.29. Don't know why so much in a day. Gas still at $4.29 where it's been for the last few weeks.

$4.89 for diesel here. Paid $5.79 for diesel in the middle of Wyoming last week. Only gas station around for 100 miles.