• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price check on a 1993 Remington 700PSS 24" .308?

wreckhog

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2009
Used gun in a local shop, no idea of round count or previous use. Considering this or paying more for one of the used ones at J&G (which seem almost the same except for the Mcmillan Baker Special stock.) Remington verified the year and model for me based on serial number.

Anything to look for, good or bad? Seems lightly used, if at all.

Re: Price check on a 1993 Remington 700PSS 24" .308?

J&G in Prescott? I was just there and didnt see these. How many do they have and what did they want for them?

Those were the best of the PSS models. The ones that looked like the barrel was cut off by a hack saw.

Don't let the age of the rifle fool you. Many people don't put very many rounds down range. That said some do. But if it looks right and isn't too expensive it could be the one for you. Sounds like it's calling your name.

I paid $600 in a FTF deal for my used '94 700PSS
Shoots pretty good too.

Not sure about the market on one, but a buddy of mine has a PSS from the early '90's, it's an excellent shooter.