• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price check - Rem 700p

JonLSU

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
What is a decent price for a rem 700p that's in a AI stock, minus the scope.

A guy a work is selling the pictured gun minus the scope for $1000 and I told him I'd probably buy it. I used to have a 700p that I paid $650 for back in 2009. From what I can tell, the stock is close to 1000

Attachments

• photo54549.jpg
    photo54549.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 9
I paid $800 for my 700 police about six months ago. That looks like a great deal, I would jump on it. For reference my 700 is chambered in .300 win mag.

I would pay a grand for that no sweat. Buy it.
Edit: Do you get the bipod, and optics rail too? If so don't pass that up for a grand.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, well I bought it. It was only the gun with a mag, no bipod or scope rail.

The barreled action only has about 75 rounds through it. I work with the guy I bought it from. He traded an AR and a pistol for it from another guy we work with who really doesn't know guns. He said he thought it looked cool, so he bought it, then realized he wanted an AR.

Last edited: