• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Price Drop(10/12): KAC Stripped Lowers

Jarth

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2018
CO
KAC Stripped lowers, 3 available, 2 are sequential serial #s. New in box, packaging is open but otherwise exactly how you would receive it new. Bought new from Small Arms Sales in Aug 2018. These were not sold as blems like some others were. These are discontinued and KAC has stated that they will never make any more. $800 each, shipped.

EDIT: Someone asked me if mags drop free. A brand new Gen3 PMAG I tried did not, all others I tried did.

IMG-4117-2.jpg
IMG-4120.jpg

Payment: Discrete PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Cashiers check.

I am a new supporter and am trying to gain some feedback on this site, so please be willing to leave feedback if you choose to buy something from me. I have some feedback on ar15.com and calguns.net that I can direct you to if you would like, and also am willing to do a phone call/facetime if you would like. Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump, price drop to $850 shipped each.

Last edited:
Just so we're clear, $900 $850 for a single, stripped lower?
Yes...

All joking aside, the supply is limited. The demand is high [hence why any of us are reading this right now].
If you just want an AR lower, buy an Aero. If you want a lower with a KAC logo on it, find one you're willing to pay for.

SKS's don't cost $50 anymore. If you want one you have to pay the asking price. lol

Wish I would have keep my KAC lowers that I "overpaid" for at $200 from Brownells years ago.

Cheers

Reactions: 1911hombre