• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF $475 Howa 1500 .22-250 Hogue Kryptek Cerakote

jb0311

Professional Button Pusher
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2019
    NC
    64BE2DA2-892A-4D44-B468-D95D50859757.jpegBB43A1B4-8AE5-4153-AF10-4DF323DB8C7E.jpegFAF78F15-8F73-483B-9FB5-7AEBB6E822DA.jpeg2BB952AE-8A82-4C06-9B09-70D200BB8657.jpeg82E6EA9E-381B-4FBB-8B82-DDD8FCAC51D6.jpegEF9EDA19-1570-42E6-9A99-6930273AA3ED.jpeg2BA289DD-85E2-4351-A86A-B1C9FF917FDE.jpeg3E74FFC8-098A-48D7-885D-FAB94ECD94FC.jpegCE1C0A60-5C4B-4E0B-9191-B624F5E184CA.jpegFA684114-7806-41F2-8017-9A4BA7E6EABD.jpegAF0A4402-140D-4E45-83C9-540428948C55.jpeg6AAFBA01-EAD5-422F-BB8F-86C494506F27.jpeg
    I bought this rifle back in 2016 and other than zeroing have not shot it since. I usually am not in the business of selling firearms, but it just sits in the safe and I would rather have a .17hmr or .243 taking up the space instead. This has less than a box of ammo through it.
    Comes with factory mount and rings pictured. Can either leave homemade cheek rest on or remove prior to shipping. SAP shell holder can be included or removed. Vortex scope and rings not included.

Caliber: .22-250
    Barrel: 20" 1/12 twist heavy profile (#6 I believe)
    Round Count: ~10 (just zeroed and stored)

Asking $525 $475 shipped USPS, but would take full or partial trades as well. Zelle bank transfer preferred or PayPal or USPS money order.

Things I would be interested in trading:
    .17hmr rifle- threaded barrel preferred
    .243 rifle
    Ammo (6.8, .223, .45)
    .223 ar-15 barrel
    Anything else just ask.

Pm for cell number or questions.
    Shipped USPS to your FFL. (accept from individual preferred). Located in West Central MN.

Last edited:
    Still taking offers. Willing to trade just ask.

Up top....thanks for the offers so far...still available. I'd like to get this in the hands of someone who will actually shoot it! All reasonable offers considered.

Priced reduced... make me an offer of $, ammo, parts, or rifle/barreled action. Would trade for a howa 1500 barreled action in different caliber.

Make offers. The ultimate goal is to trade this out for a 17Hmr rig for squirrel hunting so let me know what you got. All fair offers considered. This is a good rifle just have no use for the caliber.

Bump. A chance to get a practically new rifle at a beat up price. PM me with cash or gear offers. Never know unless you ask. Willing to talk over phone if you have questions. Low transaction history as I’m not really here for the PX. Would rather get it to a hide member first before selling or trading local here in Minnesota.

Last edited:
    Price drop. Make trade and/or cash offers. Never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
    I have this exact unit. Like it a lot but don't shoot it often as I should.

Reactions: jb0311
    I have this exact unit. Like it a lot but don't shoot it often as I should.

I really like it as well. They put a nice heavy barrel on these too. I wish I had of gotten it in a different caliber. Just have no use for .22-250 unfortunately. Figure I could get it in the hands of someone who will actually use it and I plan on getting a Savage B17 Precision in 17hmr to take it's place.

I have a savage 17hmr stainless with thumbhole laminated stock. Not sure what the model number is. I can check when I get home. If you are interested.

I have a savage 17hmr stainless with thumbhole laminated stock. Not sure what the model number is. I can check when I get home. If you are interested.

Hey sorry not sure how I missed the notification for this. I would be interested. PM with what info you have and pictures if possible.
    Thanks

Hey sorry not sure how I missed the notification for this. I would be interested. PM with what info you have and pictures if possible.
    Thanks
    I have given this gun to a friend of mine that buys and sells at gun shows pretty regular. I can get pictures tomorrow. I'll send you model number as soon as o look it up. It is factory stock.

Bump. Keep making gear/rifle/cash offers. A few deals have been close but just not there yet. Looking to trade for threaded savage 17hmr or 22lr but also wouldn't mind another .243, 6.5, or 308. Got a stockpile of 6.8 SPC ammo you want to trade? If you are MN resident and can meet I will come down on price and throw in a couple boxes of Hornady Superprecision 50 gr ammo to sweeten the deal, maybe even 3. Same goes for nearby SD residents that can meet at FFL close to the border. I'm within meeting distance to Watertown and Sioux Falls, as well as a couple hours from St. Cloud MN. This is a nice rifle that is near mint condition. Practically no wear on the bolt. The cerakote on the barrel, action, bolt, and bottom mag plate is in excellent shape and is needing more abuse than it's getting sitting in the safe here. This would make an excellent coyote rig to throw in the truck or utv.

PM me with questions, offers, or to request my phone number to chat. I'd like to make a serious effort to get this to a hide member before taking it to GB or trading at LGS.

Thanks,

Josh

very neat rifle. hard to believe it hasn't sold.

Reactions: jb0311
    very neat rifle. hard to believe it hasn't sold.

I've had quite a few fair trade offers but nothing that worked out/I needed. If this was in practically any other caliber I wouldn't even be thinking of getting rid of it. Maybe the universe is telling me to hang on to it and I'm trying to be too practical in my caliber choices.

Bump. Make me an offer on this.

All PM's replied. Still available for now. FTF deal comes with at least 2 boxes of Hornady Superperformance ammo. May even have a 3rd box laying around somewhere. Keep sending offers. I would love to trade this for another howa in .243, .223, .308... Just let me know what you have.