• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF! 6.5 Creedmoor Laser Beam for steal by owner

tnester1

Former Sheepdog
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Selling this functional piece of artwork.

Up for grabs is a Stiller Tac 30 behind a 26" Proof stainless barrel with a TriggerTech Diamond.

Sits in a Cadex Dual Strike that has been custom Cerakoted a battle worn Vortex bronze to match the Gen 2 Razor on top.

Vortex Razor Gen ii 4.5-27x56 with EBR-7C reticle.

Only 100 factory loaded Hornady 140gr ELD-Ms, and 100 handloaded 140gr ELD-Ms have been through this beauty. Barrel work was performed by Justin at Spinners Fit and Chamber.

Pics below do not do her justice. That is her 1" dot, 3 shot zeroing group at 100yds though.

Asking $SPF or best reasonable offer. Suppressor, and bipod pictured are not included in the sale. First public, "I'll take it" wins. No holds. 1st cash takes her home.

Thanks,
Travis
20191006_115155.jpg
20191006_124250.jpg
20191006_115026.jpg
20200119_132843.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20191023_211044.jpg

Nice piece.. mine in the 338 version. Looking for any trades? Have a few new custom builds I'm gonna move as well..
Brian

Beautiful. Do you know the weight? And is there a matching thread protector for when the suppressor is removed?

The thread protector is available and is cerakoted the same color as the barrel. I am not sure of the weight as it exceeds my little postage scale capability of 11lbs.

The thread protector is available and is cerakoted the same color as the barrel. I am not sure of the weight as it exceeds my little postage scale capability of 11lbs.
Sounds good, thanks! I've been wanting a 6.5 creedmoor like this, not sure I can make this big of a purchase but I'll be considering it if it doesn't sell soon.

Sounds good, thanks! I've been wanting a 6.5 creedmoor like this, not sure I can make this big of a purchase but I'll be considering it if it doesn't sell soon.
If it helps with your decision, I have 100 rounds of factory Hornady ELD-Ms I can throw in. Leftovers from before I decided to start reloading for it.

Reactions: Behyot
Absolutely beautiful rifle. Who done the cerakote? Wish I had the $$$ I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Guys, these pics don't do this rifle justice. It's better looking in person! Also, isn't that the 5 shot group that I shot with it? 😂😂. JK
Of course you shot it. Did you think I could do that? The rifle would have to do all of the work for that to happen! Lol

Reactions: MACHTECH
How much of a price drop is needed to convert some of you guys into buyers? New price $SPF and I will still include the 100rds of factory Hornady!

Last edited:
How much of a price drop is needed to convert some of you guys into buyers? Let's try $150. New price $5,750 and I will still include the 100rds of factory Hornady!
I was probably a little overly ambitious with how much I thought I'd be able to spend, my budget was more in the $3k range but I love the look of this gun so have been trying to convince myself it's a good idea. I'm still working on that but I'm not sure I'll get there as I have other priorities. Is the rifle still available? If so why are you selling it?

I was probably a little overly ambitious with how much I thought I'd be able to spend, my budget was more in the $3k range but I love the look of this gun so have been trying to convince myself it's a good idea. I'm still working on that but I'm not sure I'll get there as I have other priorities. Is the rifle still available? If so why are you selling it?
It is still available. I am just getting out of 6.5cm and sticking with 300NM from 100yds - 2640yds. Cash plus trade offers welcome!

Reactions: Behyot
I run the Thunderbeast Ultra 338 on everything smaller than 338cal.