• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PRICE DROP - 6mm Arc Origin Build w/ Proof Carbon barrel.

BiggBeans

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Kansas
Testing the waters. With this one.

Big Horn Origin Action
Proof Carbon Fiber Barrel 20” 1:7.5 twist
Aics Chassis
Trigger Tech Special 2 stage
MDT 10 Round 6mm Arc Metal Mag

Will come with 200 pieces of 6.5 grendel brass that has been converted and fireformed in this rifle. Ready to load.

Exactly 200 rounds through this rifle. Was barely getting ready to start load development.

$2550 shipped. Or make me an offer. Insurance on buyer if you want it.

Paypal friends and fam or you pay fees.

Sling, Bipod, Muzzle Brake, and Optice not included.

078E41DA-129E-49F8-9DA0-73720D818DCB.jpeg
6FD2993B-CD34-46E2-98B4-E8902FBB331C.jpeg
90DA03FF-6D29-40CD-A5AC-3D93846DE0B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Free bump. Going to build a similar setup but I’ll need a lefty. Why 6arc? Great for kids. Hammers coyotes. 105gr 2700FPS+ performs very well under 1000 yds.

Reactions: BiggBeans
Splitting up as follows

$1800 for barreled action, trigger, and brass.

$750 for chassis, but will not sell chassis untill BA is sold

• Love
Reactions: westcoasteast
Forgot to mention barreled action comes with origin recoil lug and an HLR recoil lug as well. Which will allow you to run either ORIGIN or TL3 shouldered prefits 👍🏼

Alright guys alot of nibbles but no bites. Pulling this add down for now because flying out of the country tomorrow for a 3 week vacation and will not be able to ship while im gone.

Reactions: MRADical
OP, I am very interested. Sent PM, please reach out to me when you are available and back stateside after vacation. Have a couple questions and if it checks out then I will take it.

Last edited: