• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Price Drop Again - Custom Built Trued Rem 700 6.5 CM

jcurl

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2018
Beaumont, TX
Blueprinted Remington 700 short action. Action threads are cut .010 over for trueing.
Right Handed Action
20 moa rail
Timney 512 trigger set to 1.5 lbs
24” Krieger stainless steel 7 twist barrel M24 profile chambered by gunsmith in 6.5 CM
Appx .002” headspace
Action and barrel cerakoted black
Bell and Carson Stock bedded to action
Includes adjustable cheek riser, left side flush cups, and pic rail (also includes original front sling eyes)
Unsure of brand bottom metal - selected by smith
2 extended 10 rnd mags
1 flush mag
Includes separate brake (see photo) not the one currently installed
286 rounds fired through it for load development and hunting
Shoots 147 and 156 gn very well with 7 twist. Also stabilizes 160 gn RN subsonic
Bought a left handed hunting rifle-don't need this one

DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Scope
Rings
Installed TBAC brake

Asking $2,199 NOW $1,400 shipped CONUS (no CA) to your FFL unless in person in Texas
Cross-Posted

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 530
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 523
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 440
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 410
  • image12.jpeg
    image12.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 384
  • image15.jpeg
    image15.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 392
  • image14.jpeg
    image14.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 372
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 360
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 307
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 292
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
I live in Orange, TX (SETX). But I will be in Houston Friday (I don't mind driving another hour Friday afternoon in any direction since I will already be in Houston. I will be in Hemphill next week. I will also be in Austin May 5 and 6. I have a son that lives in Lubbock that will be coming down to Austin to meet me May 5 then returning to Lubbock. Got about everything covered except South and West TX.

Would load data come with this rifle for shown target? Maybe its stated but if it was I didn't see it. To be shipped to Council Bluffs IA @ Bear Arms FFL

Would load data come with this rifle for shown target? Maybe its stated but if it was I didn't see it. To be shipped to Council Bluffs IA @ Bear Arms FFL
Yes - Load data is available with the caveat it was all shot with a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 attached. You can have all my load development targets and notes. The black target was with 147 eld's on the lower node which gave the best precision. The tan target was factory Berger 156's with Ultra 7 and Magneto speed attached.

Last edited:
First post on here taking it gets it regardless of PM's to prevent confusion. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Still Available but price is firm at $1,300. No trades. Add no New York along with CA for no shipping to. Your FFL must accept from an individual with DL copy. Venmo and Postal MO. Will ship same day as payment received. If gun sells, I will update the ad. Thanks for your interest.

No more bumps.