• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Price Drop!!!! Custom Rifle — Defiance - Foundation - TT Diamond 6.5 CM

Ravenyzf-r6

You can run but you can’t Hide bitch!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2013
Parker, CO
SPF

Complete rifle is still available!!! Also see note below if you are interested in the barreled action.

***Have a buyer in line for thre stock if anyone is interested in the barreled action which includes the Defiance Action, hawk hill barrel, gen 2 lil bastard brake and TT Diamond trigger for $1,900 now!!!!!

Took this in trade and unfortunately now I need some cash (don’t we all!). Like new custom build with 300 rounds through it, barely broken in!
This rifle is in immaculate condition and was built by Core/Altus. Previous owner had great accuracy with whatever it was fed and I haven’t been able to get out with COVID to shoot. Pic rail for bipod uses a track and can be used as a tripod mount as well.

Defiance Deviant Tac Action
Foundation Exodus Light
Hawk Hill 26” cut rifled 6.5cm 7.5 twist
APA Gen 2 Lil Bastard Brake
Trigger Tech Diamond trigger w/safety
Hawkins Precision DBM
1 Mag

Price is now $3,100 shipped. Your FFL must accept from individuals.

$1,900 for the barreled action!!!!

Only trade is would be a great condition Terrapin X rangefinder. (Plus cash obviously)

52BD4107-5C21-4EF0-B3FE-0F286E230F3D.jpeg
2519E0B9-0E75-4221-891C-CBA04820794F.jpeg
99731DB1-6D04-4406-BDE3-9F148F435653.jpeg
54D6D3F8-CF49-4392-B4EE-50C0ECFA1419.jpeg

Last edited:
I would be fine splitting them if I have buyers for both. Not looking to be left holding half a rifle lol.

$2,000 for the barreled action/brake/trigger.
$1,200 for the Foundation DBM/Mag/pic rail.

Or however buyers want to split it up.

oh my hell its my rifle. Shoots lights out. Fast too. Did you shoot it?

oh my hell its my rifle. Shoots lights out. Fast too. Did you shoot it?

It is, but I haven’t been able to go out shooting! Unfortunately I don’t have any extra glass, still waiting on scopes to put on my MRAD and AX lol. Wife “helped” me decide we need more money and not less to buy a scope with.

Have a buyer in line for thre stock if anyone is interested in the barreled action which includes the Defiance Action, hawk hill barrel, gen 2 lil bastard brake and TT Diamond trigger for $2,000.

Last edited:
MRAD and an AX?!?! You've been busy I see. Great guy to do business with. Free bump.

Price drop!!! Barreled action available for $1,950. Whole rifle $3,150. Foundation is spoken for if split up.

Haha, you deserve one. The gun is such a beaut, it caught my attention, but I really didn't want to spend more money right now. However, your the pics of your targets pushed me over the edge.