• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PRICE DROP - Greyboe Ridge Back w/ Bottom Metal

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
Greyboe Ridgeback for 700 SA and clones. Also has Greyboe Bottom Metal. I’ve had both Heavy Varmint and MTU profiles in this stock. Stock has never been bedded. $525.00 shipped PP F&F.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpeg
    IMG_1421.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1423.jpeg
    IMG_1423.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 151
FYI just got a pm from “.”gasrat saying that it was mine. Pretty convincing except they messed up the PayPal address and there was another name after the .com and the fact that I had pm’ed the real OP earlier and it wasn’t a response to that message.

Reactions: Rapido
I haven't heard back from anyone and I PM’d earlier
FYI just got a pm from “.”gasrat saying that it was mine. Pretty convincing except they messed up the PayPal address and there was another name after the .com and the fact that I had pm’ed the real OP earlier and it wasn’t a response to that message.

Watch these damn scamming assholes on here using the period in usernames and sending paypal info. Been several people get caught up in it.

Reactions: Rapido